Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Do tell

They @ed Atlanta and Philly, saying they’re going to “ruffle their feathers” at FedEx Field this year. Yeah....sure we will. The team that almost always needs luck or a crappy division to make the playoffs is going to “ruffle the feathers” of the most recent super bowl winners, and the team that was in the super bowl 2 years ago. 

Just go look at the comments, you won’t be sorry ??

Just now, Malapropismic Depository said:

You mean this ?

Yes. Of all the teams that should be making twitter posts like that, we’re the last ???

28 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

They @ed Atlanta and Philly, saying they’re going to “ruffle their feathers” at FedEx Field this year. Yeah....sure we will. The team that almost always needs luck or a crappy division to make the playoffs is going to “ruffle the feathers” of the most recent super bowl winners, and the team that was in the super bowl 2 years ago. 

Just go look at the comments, you won’t be sorry ??

Oh man, that's bad.

I tell you this I'm going in with the same attitude I had in 2012.. it really helped then and I'm hoping it does now.... my attitude was meh hope for the best I know for a fact we can't beat this team I know for a fact we can't beat that team we suck we're the dead skins... Reverse psychology works for me it has since 2004 when we were in Dallas.. on a Monday night.. when the name Cowboy killa was presented to us all... I know I might get bashed as ridiculous as it sounds but it's true..sooo here we go okay we play tomorrow morning or afternoon I should say.. and I'm going to watch.. but I'm not extremely excited to watch just meh..httr

25 minutes ago, tmandoug1 said:

It's official Cousins is a greedy piece of **** tool......... Patented,  trademarked,  "You Vike That!" How about my new saying "Damn you just got Theismaned!"  Sorry for the brutality and bad wishes.. Don't really mean it but man I'm pissed now. 

I am too. It's been one of my "lines" at work.? for 2 years. 

Fantasy at work is silly...one dude had a chance at Alex & took Eli instead. ?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Alex Smith - 34 years old

Vernon Davis - 34 years old

Adrian Peterson - 33 years old

The new Over The Hill Gang?

I get that they want to get AP his carries, but I really think they need to limit him more than they did today.  I think Kelley should have been out there in mop-up duty.  Hits can be cumulative. 

I'm sure they wanted to get him his 100 yards, but I would prefer him available for 16 games rather than getting useless carries in a game that was over.