Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

6 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Mahomes signed to a TEN YEAR contract. WOW. 

he deserves it too. Ties him to the chiefs through the 2031 season 

just seen that. Can’t wait to see the contract value. WOW indeed. 

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

The name change thread in the tai....ohhhhh. That’s why you asked :P 

I was asking for someone else

On 7/6/2020 at 1:11 PM, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Mahomes signed to a TEN YEAR contract. WOW. 

he deserves it too. Ties him to the chiefs through the 2031 season 

Bs...no one player deserves that much money..he needs to give it to the real heros..teachers!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

I was asking for someone else

Bs...no one player deserves that much money..he needs to give it to the real heros..teachers!!

Wrong, a person is worth what their employer is willing to give them. You better believe the franchise is making much more off of his abilities than what he's earning. 

How much of your salary have you donated to the "real heros" this year?

3 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Wrong, a person is worth what their employer is willing to give them. You better believe the franchise is making much more off of his abilities than what he's earning. 

How much of your salary have you donated to the "real heros" this year?

None cuz I dont make hundreds of millions..no one player is worth that much money..its disgusting what these athletes get paid..this is all my opinion

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bakedtater1 said:

None cuz I dont make hundreds of millions..no one player is worth that much money..its disgusting what these athletes get paid..this is all my opinion

If you want to be upset about any salary be angry at the owners, that's where the real money is, honestly.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I don't feel very smart, for not knowing the Phillip Daniels was the DL Coach for 1 year with the Eagles - the year they won the Super Bowl.

This makes me feel real smart than for knowing he was.

• Like 1

Wasn't sure where to go with this...soooo I'll put it here. As of now the Baltimore Ravens will only allow an attendance to each home game of 15,000 fans..how do they determine who the 15,000 is?...the chiefs after winning the superbowl and signing there qb to a long term contract announced something similar in especially the first part of the season as to where attendance will have to be monitored.

I believe the fans will cause such an uproar the season gets cancelled 

What's going to happen to this place?... Is it going to be a whole new place I'm going to have to make a whole new account?😳😳🙄😟🤯🤯... I've already read something about other NFL teams taking the Redskins name and logo off of their platforms or whatever whatever

So who is still gonna sport Redskins gear on game days?..I will..eventually I'll start purchasing the new gear and sporting that...but my bad ass Washington Redskins sticker is staying on my truck. My dad gave it to me. He had one on his truck till he sold his truck.

46 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

So who is still gonna sport Redskins gear on game days?..I will..eventually I'll start purchasing the new gear and sporting that...but my bad ass Washington Redskins sticker is staying on my truck. My dad gave it to me. He had one on his truck till he sold his truck.

I dont think i will give up the gear so easily but i do know most of my redskins gear is mostly winter stuff.  alot of it will be changed to gym gear or doing errands.