Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

So everybody knows that the Bengals picked up TO. Well, living in Steelers' territory I occasionally listen to local sports radio when all the other stations go to commercial at the same time. So on the local ESPN radio show the fans were talking about TO, and one guy called in and said that what the Steelers need to do is go out and find some safety that can "Own TO the was Sean Taylor used to in Washington."

It brought back some happy memories of TO getting Alligator arms over the middle of the field.

The MTH approach are MORE overpriced and have MORE "stupid fees" than buying season tickets...

Okay, I'm gonna track this for 2010 right here in post 1425 (see tag). This is the first time I've bothered to track this. All prices include total cost for a pair of tickets (unless I state 3 or 4 tickets) meaning prices include tickets, fees and shipping.

Buffalo:

Section 201 row 4 - $92 - Stage Front, includes $4 fee, no shipping

Purple Parking - free (tailgate buddy went to the beach and didn't need it)

Baltimore:

Section 223 row 7 - $130 - Dream Tix, price includes $5 fee and $15 shipping

Orange Parking - $35 from an ES member. I could have got it from Mainstreet for $30, but what the hell.

Dallas:

Section 135 row 4: $296 - eBay, price includes $20 shipping Section 223 row 5 $600 - Stubhub

Orange Parking - $35 from an ES member (thanks, bro).

Houston:

Section 223, row 5: $238 - asc/ebay, local pick up

Orange Parking - $50 eBay

Green Bay:

Section 220, row 8: $220 - ES member (thank you :))

Orange Parking - $35 ES member Jeffro contribution to the ES Tailgate Fund

Indianapolis

Section 220, row 8: $220 - ES member (thank you :)) Section 223, row 5: $290 - asc, local pick up (actually bought a block of 6 for $870)

Orange Parking - $35 shipped, ES member (thank-you)

Philadelphia

Section 103 row 19, three tickets, $375 including Orange parking and shipping - ES member (thank-you)

Tampa Bay

Section 223 row 5: $154 - ascticket via eBay, local pick up

Orange parking - $35 shipped, ES member (thank-you)

New York

Section 222 row 10 - 4 tickets and an Orange pass: $300 - ES member (thank-you)

Edited by Mark The Homer

I find it incredible how many people on this forum are blaming police for ticketing our players. As if it's acceptable to drive damn near 100 miles an hour. Then they complain about the tickets they've gotten in the past for the same infraction. Bunch of morons around here, I tell you.:ols: