Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

This is a great idea TJ. Perhaps it will end up making my travels into the Stadium more eventful and fun. Perhaps it will also cut down on the useless threads that certain members of this board post. OK, I doubt the latter will come to fruition but it's worth a thought. Anyhow, great idea.

OK, a few random thoughts...

I think that Orakpo is as billed. He will be a total stud (barring injury).

Jason Campbell (still) only has three games this season to prove to me that he can be the stud QB that we drafted three (or was it four) seasons ago.

I'm not worried about our poor performance against Baltimore.

I am worried that we have very little depth at CB now. Tryon isn't wasn't very good last preseason and hasn't been very good this preseason so far.

I don't think we can put the entire offense on Clinton Portis' shoulders this season.

I think we should draft a RB in the first round next season as long as all of the top talent OL guys are off the board.

Laron Landry is the ****.

There. I'm done. :)

Haynesworth likes pedialyte and loves to shop at Walmalt. Says, redskin fans are everywhere compared to titan fans. he also said titan fans are less aggressive than redskin fans.

Isn't pedialyte for kids?

Edited by Soup

Haynesworth likes pedialyte and loves to shop at Walmalt. Says, redskin fans are everywhere compared to titan fans. he also said titan fans are less aggressive than redskin fans.

Isn't pedialyte for kids?

Yeah. But I can understand why an NFL player would drink that stuff.

Replaces electrolytes like crazy.

I really hope this team doesn't break my heart like it has the last few seasons.

Don't set your hopes so high...

I'd rather come in with low expectations and see the team succeed then come in with unrealistic expectations and see the team fail.

Right now I'm just hoping that Haynesworth isn't Dana Stubblefield v2.0. That and Tryon needs to go. When's the next round of cuts?

It's funny how he gets most of his shows subjects from here.

As any good radio show that wanted to talk about the "hot" subjects would...

You do have to admit though, there is a fair amount of dumbassery that goes on around here. I don't speak out about it though. Rather, I embrace it.

As any good radio show that wanted to talk about the "hot" subjects would...

You do have to admit though, there is a fair amount of dumbassery that goes on around here. I don't speak out about it though. Rather, I embrace it.

That's what makes this place so entertaining.:laugh:

I'm watching the Redskins/Lions Wild Card game from 2000.

Never seen this one before.

Love how Gus gets sacked on the first play. :silly:

I went to that game when I was 15, and it was the first NFL game I'd ever seen live. It was amazing.

BTW, the Redskins are 2-0 when I attend the game, so if you guys want a winning season you can start donating tickets any time now...

I went to that game when I was 15, and it was the first NFL game I'd ever seen live. It was amazing.

BTW, the Redskins are 2-0 when I attend the game, so if you guys want a winning season you can start donating tickets any time now...

I love how aggressive the Skins' were. Seriously. They just kept piling it on and didn't quit just because they were ahead.

I love how aggressive the Skins' were. Seriously. They just kept piling it on and didn't quit just because they were ahead.

And the fight that broke out on the field. Oh man, that was intense from up in the stands. It was a long time ago, so I don't remember the specifics, but I think one of the Lions cheap-shotted our QB, so our lineman took him out. It was good times.

I want Zorn to run some bizarre play he calls of the top of his head, even if it's only 3rd stringers pulling it off, just to screw with the heads of our opponents this year.

I wanna see a double-reverse flea flicker, a statue of liberty like the fake punt in the game the other night (but on a regular play), 1 wildcat play, Cooley at HB, something to make everybody go :wtf:.

Dude, I am so there, bring on the gadget plays. The beauty of a gadget is when it works, its often long yardage. Its not like we're going to get long yardage the old fashioned way. But Zorn won't do anything unless he practices it 40 times first . . . . he is nothing if not deliberate. Even the Randle El pass only was tried twice last year.