Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

jkypoo already called it:

This would have far more influence than the ticket thing.

It's possible, if Vegas didn't know that already, and people believed their starters were much better than the second string.

In addition to this site, I also watch gambling sites.

People(many stupid, some not) try to find an edge on anything.

The talk on the gambling sites regarding this game revolves around ticketgate today.

And that is influencing some people to take a shot on the Jags.

That's all.

Edited by McD5

This is understandable. The Jaguars are 0-3, aren't they? Teams who are winless in the preseason usually try very hard not to lose their last game... except for perhaps the Colts, they seem to have no problem with it. XD

Fun fact: Last year every AFC team who won the most preseason games as compared to the other teams in their division ended up winning their divisions.

None of the NFC teams who boasted the most pre-season wins were divisional champions.

It's possible, if Vegas didn't know that already, and people believed their starters were much better than the second string.

I don't think anyone knew Del Rio's intentions until he voiced them a couple of days ago.

I just think that if these betters are shrewd enough to judge the psychological implications of a TO fiasco, then they should probably be given at least equal credit towards their ability to pick starters over 2nd and 3rd stringers.

I also wonder at Mannings ability to throw to undersized receivers? Eli is always throwing to larger receivers who use their body (Burress, Tyree, Toomer, Smith, etc.) Getting the ball to a guy like Moss (either one) may not be something that he is good at? Just a thought, I'm not sure it holds much water.....

You can Tyree off that list, Tyree avg.'s less the 11 catches a season in NY. Moss ain't much better but he is averaging more than 12....

];6703213']No way.

I thought for sure he'd be gone by now. What with Hicks' date=' Manningham, Hixon, and Tyree being far superior to him.[/quote']

Tyree is a bum too, he won't make the team I don't think. He got lucky...super lucky in the SB. If not for that we'd all be like "Tyree who?".

He has 54 catches in 5 years..

Edited by bishtw

Mike Sellers

James Thrash

Fred Smoot

Derrick Dockery

Renaldo Wynn

What RARE QUALITY do they all have in common ?

Hint : The answer should provide some type of evidence that maybe Snyder isn't such an evil owner to play for, as many people seem to be accusing him, including many Redskin fans.

With that hint, you probably got the answer right.

1) And now that you have, can you add any more Redskins to that list, that I may have left out ?

2) And to further prove my point, can you name any other team, that has had that many of its players do what those Redskins have done (in a comparable span of time, that these Redskins did it)

Edited by Mickalino

It's not like any of those players were ever elite in their careers. Perhaps this could be construed as only the Redskins were stupid enough to not only sign them back but give them a starting job!

I'm mainly kidding. I actually like all 5 players. I just find flaw in the logic because there have also been many players leaving (especially for money). Now, if we have a guy that decides to stay here in spite of having a much larger offer waved in his face, then that says something IMO.

They would put a better product on the field. I know I know its only preseason....bla bla bla.

But with all the neg press all week and then to come out with this the last preseason games left and being 1-2 and looking to go into the season 1-3 in the preseason.... yikes....

I mean if your going to be a money grubbing scum bag like Danny is, I would sure as hell think the team would want to put on a better product.

Does anyone else feel like this team (mngt mostly but some players too) has totally thrown out the tradition and desire to win and only cares about the money? I mean how do you sue your fans who have been loyal while the team has sucked total donkey ass for like almost 17 years when the economy is as bad as it is? Seriously? And this team is the most profitable in all NFL and has a huge waiting list. Greedy pricks, watch they will be able to resell everyone of those tickets that have been defaulted on. DOnt they have a 10 yr waiting list? SO they will get the same money and ontop of that make even more on judgements and the ones they dont collect on they can sleep at night knowing they have ruined peoples credit and lives. Like life isnt hard enough right now...

I hope Danny chokes on his dinner in his mansion or private jet while hard working average Joes are scaping by every day. What a dirtbag. If I knew the pilot would survive I would wish for his jet to crash. What a scumbag.