Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

Hunter is also a very religious man:

"The world creates its own institutions that are not of God,” Hunter said. “They are the institutions of man designed with one thing in mind, which is to create hunger in people and for people to want more and more. But Jesus says that He has food to eat and water to drink. If we drink it we will never thirst again.”

http://www.cbn.com/700club/guests/interviews/hunter_smith112408.aspx

Jeeze dude, you should work on Fox News (which I do watch). Posting the pictures, great touch.

You can now say that I hate America (which I think is the greatest country in the world) and that I "don't support the troops".

I didn't say that.

I will say not knowing how to treat the flag with respect is ignorant and disrespectful.

Sellers apologized, good for him, hopefully the Redskins do something in the future to keep this from happening again.

I know many have had this conversation before but I just want to know what is the chance of the skins keeping 4 RB's and 1 FB, or getting rid of Betts. I think Rock needs to stay not because of his kick return but his kick coverage. None of the new guys can cover like him even though they can return. I would keep Portis, Mason, Aldridge, Rock, Sellers. Plus Rock can play FB he started at that position. Any thoughts???????

I know many have had this conversation before but I just want to know what is the chance of the skins keeping 4 RB's and 1 FB, or getting rid of Betts. I think Rock needs to stay not because of his kick return but his kick coverage. None of the new guys can cover like him even though they can return. I would keep Portis, Mason, Aldridge, Rock, Sellers. Plus Rock can play FB he started at that position. Any thoughts???????

Hey dude, unfortunately for you this stuff is already being discussed in several other threads. Im not trying to be a smart ass cause I see you are new. Youve gotta search before you start a new thread otherwish you end up with No New Thread status.

well the other threads are not talking about my question at this time so I was trying to get some insight on other peoples thoughts.....

Amgio, I'm not trying to just guive ya grief, but it's being talked about puh-lenty, including in exactly the form you offered. Otherwise, your thread wouldn't have been merged. :)

Look a tad harder, maybe. :)

I just called into ESPN radio to talk to Ryan Roscillo or however you spell his name lol. He was talking about teams that could be contenders. I tried to convince him the Skins could be and he wasn't buying it. Said our offense isn't efficient enough. He likes our D, but doesn't trust the O.