Toe Jam

Random "Thot" Thread (Stadium Edition)

T J Duckett is a good running back who didn't get much of a chance here before, For the right money he would be worth looking at

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I thought we wanted to get younger,faster,better??

As it stands it's going to be tough to decide whether to cut Betts or Rock and make room for either Dorsey or Mason. Or let all the young guys go.

T.J Duckett is a nice guy and all (seemingly) but he's done his tour of duty in D.C already.

This thread is turning into the garbage dump of ES.:silly:

Wasn't that what it was supposed to be in the first place? I mean obviously not to this extent, but didn't you say this was basically to prevent 3,000 threads from popping up about the same subject?

Dude runs too soft for his size...not that I'd say that to his face lol He was really good in tandem with Warrick Dunn in the old Falcon days for some reason.

moot point, according to a team spokesman for the Seahawks, they did not release him.

http://www.khq.com/Global/story.asp?S=10989435

team spokesman said the veteran running back is still on the roster, hours after an Internet report that Seattle is releasing him to make roster room for James.

not to say they won't release him in the future, but not yet.

While we are at it' date=' we should attempt to get Jason Taylor or Adam Archuletta back![/quote']

And I hear Heath Schuler is in town again, boy that would sure solve all of our problems.....

And I hear Heath Schuler is in town again, boy that would sure solve all of our problems.....

Heath Shuler is indeed in town. I saw Congressman Shuler a couple of weeks ago at Good Eats on Penn. Ave. on Capitol Hill, having a burger with his family.

Edited by Dan T.

Is WJFK the official Mike Vick station? My goodness move on and stop talking about this dude.

seriously, I'm so sick of hearing about that ass hole.

My question involves the tags for this thread. Are they ones assigned only to this thread, or are tags from the original threads added here as well?

Random thought: Who do you think will be the next Redskins player to star in an Eastern Motors commercial?

Redskins/Steelers game is currently being replayed on NFLN. I didn't get to see it live, so I'm flipping back to it every few minutes tonight. The preseason really is painfully boring.

My question involves the tags for this thread. Are they ones assigned only to this thread, or are tags from the original threads added here as well?

Random thought: Who do you think will be the next Redskins player to star in an Eastern Motors commercial?

Seems that the original tags are transferred here as well.

The JETS have named their first round draft rookie qb sanchaz as their starting qb..do you think zorn wouldve done the same thing as to name sanchez the skins starter or would zorn have too many negatives/nitpicking to say about sanchez?