Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

On 7/30/2019 at 1:06 PM, Redskins Reparations said:

I hope Ryan Kerrigan has worked on a new pass rushing move in the offseason to counter the chokehold he is routinely put in.

He might find this helpful

(actually, it really does work)

On 8/2/2019 at 3:55 PM, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Listening to the new Bram show on ESPN 630. Talking about Champ Bailey and has Andy Pollin on.

Andy actually got as far as saying Champ's wife was the rumor why he was demanding out of Washington. Surprised that somebody alluded to the the Champ getting caught by his wife with another woman stories.

What is ESPN 630?  I didn’t even know this was a thing...

Keim's article about Kerrigan's health & fitness routine had me cracking up. Not because of what Kerrigan does, but mostly because I kept imagining him trying to pitch those ideas to our guys from that glory era of the 80s. Dudes were probably throwing back one Schlitz Malt Liquor after another on the night before games. 😂😂

11 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

So, cool story,  i work for monumental sports (started this summer) and was working at the mystics game, and AP showed up! Got to shake his hand. That was pretty cool😁

Isn't AP well known for having a vice grip?  Is your hand broken now? 😄

10 minutes ago, c slag said:

Does anyone know what home game this season the Redskins are going to wear the throwback uniform?

I dont think it’s been announced yet, but usually it’s like, mid October, early November. My guess is either week week 7 vs the 49ers, or week 11 vs the jets 

• Thanks 1

Wasnt sure if i should have put this here or the conspiracy theory thread...soooo...anyone else concerned with the officiating this season with the Redskins?..we all know how obvious it is how much there out to get us we seen it just recently...if the zebras dont get it straightened out soon mashed with the question marks at o line and qb it could be      a       real     loooooong season..

Edited by bakedtater1
Remove content
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

I was kinda hoping the skins would have landed Antonio brown but certainly glad they didn't now..

The writing was on the wall for that guy. When a plaer cant along with the Steelers organization you KNOW they are a problem diva. Can the guy play? Yep. Is it worth the headache? NOPE. I am just waiting for him to start doing bench presses in his driveway.

Edited by clskinsfan
  • Haha 2

Per the point below its not that secretly.  Redskins seem like a chic pick by the national media, draft geeks, power rankers, to have the top pick in the draft or top 3.  While I am not with Bruce on this "we are close" rap.  I do think the truth is somewhere in between.  I don't see this 3-13 type collapse as so many predict.  I see it as another 7-9, 8-8 type rodeo.

• Like 1

On 8/19/2019 at 7:32 AM, Skinsinparadise said:

Per the point below its not that secretly.  Redskins seem like a chic pick by the national media, draft geeks, power rankers, to have the top pick in the draft or top 3.  While I am not with Bruce on this "we are close" rap.  I do think the truth is somewhere in between.  I don't see this 3-13 type collapse as so many predict.  I see it as another 7-9, 8-8 type rodeo.

I don't see any strong logic, other than hate for the Skins, which isn't really logic, to substantiate picking them for the worst record in 2019

• Like 1

Why is the Redskins.com roster page 90% dead white space??

https://www.redskins.com/team/players-roster/

Who signs off on this crap. It took our crack webdev team 2 decades to finally put our depth chart onto one page, that didn't require drop down boxes and clicking GO, while the rest of the teams sites had already figured it out.

It does seem the horrible lame pathetic roster template is employed by all teams at least so maybe I will give our telemarketing guru a break this year.