Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

15 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Kinda hard to despise of someone ya never met...ummm.. I read it over and over again and it checks out to me..

Are we just talking football?  I can give you a list outside of football, but itd have to be in tailgate.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Are we just talking football?  I can give you a list outside of football, but itd have to be in tailgate.

? I was gonna post something similar this morning, really only one ?

6 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

I'd like to start a thread about watching different players, instead of the ball, but I'm just on my phone and it would probably take me a day.

Me too, I need a real keyboard and mouse to do anything in a reasonable amount of time...I need some new insoles from Shoes for Crews, but it'll probably take me half an hour on my phone...less than a minute if I had my real ****. ?

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, SoulSkin said:

I didn’t know there was a launch facility in VA.  One of the biggest regrets of my life is I never made it to a shuttle launch.  I’m going to go to a launch from VA.  Not this one, but soon...

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I didn’t know there was a launch facility in VA.  One of the biggest regrets of my life is I never made it to a shuttle launch.  I’m going to go to a launch from VA.  Not this one, but soon...

Found this for future reference, with directions to some places mentioned in that link. Not all the locations are always open for viewing. The wildlife refuge is off limits for this one.

http://www.chincoteague.com/viewing-rocket-launches.html

Sean Payton just did his best Joe Gibbs impression, essentially poo-pooing blowing out the Eagles, talked up the Eagles, and started talking about how tough it’s going to be on a short week.

”keep working on things to improve.  There will be a lot of things we’ll be upset about when we watch the film.  Short week, not a lot of time to get it corrected before Thursday.”

For context, the Saints beat the Eagles 48-7, the largest ass whooping ever to a defending SB champion.

It was like listening to coach Joe from 1991. 

Edited by Voice_of_Reason
  • Like 3

In the chiefs rams game last night tyreek hill got flagged for taunting while scoring a touchdown and the penalty was enforced on the kickoff. 

If you watch the replay it happened on around the two yard line.

My question is how does a penalty that happens outside the endzone still result in a touchdown. 

Was that a mistake by the refs or are they supposed to call that a touchdown in that scenario. 

3 hours ago, redskinss said:

In the chiefs rams game last night tyreek hill got flagged for taunting while scoring a touchdown and the penalty was enforced on the kickoff. 

If you watch the replay it happened on around the two yard line.

My question is how does a penalty that happens outside the endzone still result in a touchdown. 

Was that a mistake by the refs or are they supposed to call that a touchdown in that scenario. 

Im pretty sure I’ve seen that kinda thing happen a lot (a player who is close to getting to the end zone turning around and taunting the defender) and it has never taken the touchdown away. Penalty has always been enforced on the kickoff. 

I could be wrong though, but i dont remember any other situations where the TD has been taken away.

• Thanks 1

On 11/22/2018 at 2:57 PM, skinsmarydu said:

It's really bad...the only thing I'm enjoying about this Bears/Lions game is Tony Romo calling it. 🙄

Tony Romo is a great commentator, I enjoy listening to him. His passion for football is clear and it is great to see his personality. It is always fun to observe someone enjoying their job. I

• Like 1