Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

I'm tired of missed tackles, bad angles, and contact without any attempt to wrap up

I'm tired of the run defense being consistently gashed.

I'm tired of Gruden and his "What the **** just happened" face.

I'm tired of WR's, TE's and RB's running 6 yard routes when it's 3rd and 7. 

2 hours ago, DJD2 said:

I'm tired of missed tackles, bad angles, and contact without any attempt to wrap up

I'm tired of the run defense being consistently gashed.

I'm tired of Gruden and his "What the **** just happened" face.

I'm tired of WR's, TE's and RB's running 6 yard routes when it's 3rd and 7. 

Let's hope they somehow bring better execution to the regular season games it looked pretty raw during the preseason.

Josh Norman making noises to music, LOL.

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I’m a bit surprised Wentz isn’t starting for the opener Thursday night. Might not see him until week 3 or 4??

I watched him take snaps in practice last week and he was gimpy, his knee actually buckled one time on his drop.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

I watched him take snaps in practice last week and he was gimpy, his knee actually buckled one time on his drop.

Interesting. I was thinking all month he was going to be on schedule to start week 1. I guess it’s a smart move by Philly then. I also hope Philly loses each game that Nick Foles starts. I think we have the best chance out of our entire division to win our week 1 game actually :) i could see the eagles losing to the falcons, the cowboys losing to the panthers, giants losing to the jaguars (if the jags are anything like last season) and us beating Arizona. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Yea I heard that Ravens punter was for some reason in the very worst part of Baltimore, at the very worst time at 4am.

The guy is from Norway, so I'm guessing he probably had no idea what kind of place it was.

Short story, I once left Little Italy with my wife and two small children, Florida plates, GPS took me North for some reason and I very nearly had to run over people getting out of there, the streets were full of people and not people worthy of asking directions of. It seemed pretty lawless and life threatening, guns were out, I fear He took a wrong turn there leaving the stadium...and ended up in Hell. 

• Sad 2

Holy **** the Cowboys cut Dan Bailey.. that's a shocker to me.. Carson Wentz won't be ready till week 4, week 5 if he's lucky.. and The Back-up MVP has had a horrible preseason..pheagles could have a rocky start to the beginning of their season..

Edited by bakedtater1

On 9/2/2018 at 9:35 AM, bakedtater1 said:

Holy **** the Cowboys cut Dan Bailey.. that's a shocker to me.. Carson Wentz won't be ready till week 4, week 5 if he's lucky.. and The Back-up MVP has had a horrible preseason..pheagles could have a rocky start to the beginning of their season..

They might.  But this is the same thing people thought when Foles came in last year.  He struggled in one game, then figured it out and played really well.

I kinda expect him to play well in the regular season.