Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

I've seen tweets in Twitter thread about possible mccloughan firing after the draft. Why though? Has it been CONFIRMED that he's been drinking again, or still just a BS rumor completely made up by the media looking to attack the redskins? We shouldn't fire a GM without knowing the full facts first. It would be just like Snyder to do that though....**** why do I have to be a fan of this team ??? so much drama 

So how hard is it to get your Username changed. I joined this forum 15 years ago when I was still in my 20's and used the same handle I used onthe long defunct thenflforum.com which I joined even longer ago.

Anyway, I am now creeping toward my mid 40's and feel I may have outgrown hawgBOY. Prolly don't wanna roll with hawgman either...

Just now, hawgboy said:

So how hard is it to get your Username changed. I joined this forum 15 years ago when I was still in my 20's and used the same handle I used onthe long defunct thenflforum.com which I joined even longer ago.

Anyway, I am now creeping toward my mid 40's and feel I may have outgrown hawgBOY. Prolly don't wanna roll with hawgman either...

Talk to a mod.  They've let a few happen.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Reaper Skins said:

Bold Prediction:

Pryor will throw for at least 1 touchdown next season.

He will also lead the league in "offensive pass interference" calls.   Because Redskins

Even bolder prediction:

The Redskins will win the Vince Lombardi trophy AND the Stanley Cup.

• Like 2

"I have studied all of his tape" cracks me the **** up. Watching a few select YouTube videos of one guy's highly edited "Greatest Hits" I bet is the most for most fans...

IDK, I think there is a handful of people on this board that can actually watch tape and have the football IQ to know WTF is going on. Hell half the stuff on the interwebz... Most are like the rest of us, played football for a few a few years in HS a long time ago, and are just stupid diehards.

"I have studied all of his tape" cracks me the **** up.

Edited by RedBeast
  • Like 3

On 3/19/2017 at 2:48 PM, Malapropismic Depository said:

I think they just have you fill out and sign a few forms.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1t2vW4ju_AOq2wrciA7q

This is a good representation of Kirk Cousins contract talks. Lots of fine print.

• Like 1