Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

LOL at the edition to the random thought thread.

:hysterical:Dude, I got so confused when I opened this thread and saw the whole Usain Bolt thread in here all of a sudden, I had to check and make sure I was in the right place.

Hey, who's the currently Olympic weightlifting champ? He could play as our center!

Why cant we just post the Live Redksin feed from online? People, like me, live on the west coast and cant watch live games. It sux to live on the westcoast and love the skins. I did save ALOT of torrents and I am rewatching them. Torrents are so large and slow down my computer. No paragraphs for me!! Just random thoughts in my head. I hear other voices. No I dont. Yes I do......

Not that I think Bolt would do it but supposedly some NFL teams are intrigued by him. :whoknows:

Let's see, who could that possibly be......intrigued by blazing speed with no consideration to level of football talent......hmmmmmmm.

Al, can you give me a little help on this one?

al-davis.jpg

Nope, looks like he's lost on this one too. Hmmmm, who could it be.....it's like it's right there, just not coming to me....

Edited by jflow78

After reading the article in the WP this morning, I think DJ Hackett was a good sign and will take the 5th WR spot, although I think Marko Mitchell has the most potential.

I hope we take six WRs then, I'd hate to lose Mitchell if he does have more potential just because Hackett is better RIGHT NOW. Besides, there's no guarantee he's even going to make it through the next couple preseason games with his injury bug.

I hope we take six WRs then, I'd hate to lose Mitchell if he does have more potential just because Hackett is better RIGHT NOW. Besides, there's no guarantee he's even going to make it through the next couple preseason games with his injury bug.

True, Hackett does have an injury propensity. But he is a veteran, somewhat tall at 6'2, and knows the system. Practice squad for Mitchell. I realize that makes him available to sign with other teams, but I think he will stick, I hope.

I have been critical of JC for awhile now but after reading some of the posts about the offensive line and about how he handled the off season I'm encouraged more than anything else. I have a good feeling that as long as the line holds up, JC will get the job done.

My expectations in Pre-season are to see the oline stop the blitz. That's all I care about right now. JC can't do jack laying around on his butt every 3rd down.

I kno ALOT of ppl will prolly disagree w/me 4 sayin this but I really believe that it would be a smart move for the organization to go ahead in see wht they can get for Rock Cartwright. As much as I luv Rock, I jus feel like his time is up as a Redskin.

Even though he seems to be one of the most devoted Redskins at heart, I feel like his role on the team as a SpecTeams ace and 3rd-string RB can be replaced by one of these bright, young players who have alot more upside (like Marcus Mason).

The only thing that would be hard to replace if we let him go wuld b his role in the locker room and as an emotional leader.

Like I said before, I really luv Rock and I kno alot of ppl will disagree with this but i jus think it would be in the Skins' best interest to let him go.