Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was just watching Fantasy Live on NFLN. They kept showing a bar in Culver City, CA called "Joxer Daly's". TONS of Redskins fans there Thursday night. I'm taking it, that's a Redskins bar. Any ESers go there?

Yeah I go there, although not so much this year cuz I have the package.  It's like 5 miles from my house.

Tomorrow (if I can stay awake) will be the first game I've watched in about a month. I also don't have tv or radio, so I only know what is going on from this site. It's funny in the most annoying way to read what people think is wrong and how the media influences peoples opinions each week. Our problems are pretty obvious and simple.

I cannot wait for this season to end. It's been an incredible headache to watch, and listen to, in regards to sports media constantly hovering like vultures over this team. It is incredibly tiresome.

I have no interest in the playoffs or the Superbowl. Other than watching Redskins games, wake me up when the offseason is here. Couldn't care less about the rest of the NFL.

• Like 1

Ever chewed someone out in one thread then gave them a high five in another thread maybe an hour or two later? It's the beauty of extremeskins, hell, I forget to look at the sig names sometimes when I comment, I'll admit to that.

I do it all the time. I've probably yelled at, or been yelled at, or gotten into an argument with just about everyone on this site about something. There are only about 9-10 though, that I can't find some common ground with, when its all said and done,

Ever chewed someone out in one thread then gave them a high five in another thread maybe an hour or two later? It's the beauty of extremeskins, hell, I forget to look at the sig names sometimes when I comment, I'll admit to that.

Guilty here.  I can bash & give some sort of appreciation for twa in the same minute, LOL! 

*stay out of the gameday thread tonight*

Word, dude.  I've decided to turn my phone off when the game starts so I can't be harassed if it all goes wrong.

Edited by skinsmarydu