Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

I bought a 42" HDTV yesterday...then I watched the replay of the dallas/raiders game....perfect timing? I think so. Can't wait to watch the Skins win some games on this baby!

Nicely done!

I have a similar story.......THE DAY before the preseason started I began working my fiance on the fact we need a new TV badly.....from the second we woke up.....I brought it up constantly like a 10 year old kid.

Hours later we were in Best Buy picking up our brand spanking new 50" Samsung.

Sure I might be giving backrubs until my arms fall off.......but once the real season starts.....it'll all be worth it. :)

Edited by ST is my boy

Wait, I have an idea for a thread, go with me on this.....

"Should we put Carlos Rogers at WR?"

Only after we put Cooley at QB and Campbell at DE.

Oh, and don't forget cutting Haynesworth and trading CP, D. Hall, and Santanna Moss for Tarvaris Jackson.

We live and breathe the skins and so it is our right to ***** about why they aren't winning football games. Why do teams like the Squealers, Giants, Eagles, Colts et al always seem to put a good team on the field and we don't? Those teams have a more steady approach to the game, they are consistent winners. When they lose it's a blip on the radar screen. When the skins lose it's just life as a skin fan, too bad you lost again losers. We're better than that! I want to see some results this season, is this the one that finally brings us out of mediocrity?