Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

I could swear that someone posted that the Colts/Skins preseason game is broadcast nationally...should be, with the #1 and #2 picks playing each other...however, rambling and excited, I know...can anyone confirm? If I have to pay someone to work for me Saturday night, I need to know. Thanks in advance.

I could swear that someone posted that the Colts/Skins preseason game is broadcast nationally...should be, with the #1 and #2 picks playing each other...however, rambling and excited, I know...can anyone confirm? If I have to pay someone to work for me Saturday night, I need to know. Thanks in advance.

Last time I checked the game will be aired live on the NFL Network, 4pm.

I'm not in shell-shock about the Bears game or anything, but I'm a bit worried that our two (seemingly) biggest weaknesses make for bad matchups within our division. I expect this team to struggle as the young guys gel and get experience, but I certainly don't want to get swept in the division.

Don't get me wrong, I love the direction of the team (youth, speed, depth and competition), I just really don't want to get swept. Here's hoping things come together for the o-line and secondary. At least we'll have some time before the division games.

Posted this in the say goodbye to CP thread also, an thought it could go here too. Wore my CP jersey tonight, had retired it last season and only wore my ST. Leaving the stadium, I saw a car being swarmed. Heard someone say it was Portis. Well it was, got a pic from the passenger side, then thought why not try. Took off my jersey and made my way in. Got to him and congratulated him an tapped him on the shoulder. He then said he was done and wanted to leave. So me an a few others put our arms out saying he wants to leave. Well, we got rushed by the crowd. I saw he wad still signing, and stuck ny jersey in. He signed it and I got out. Moments later police showed up to move everyone back. Great night!!

Edited by frostyj