Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

I'd imagine that the redskins are like heroin, in that I want to get off it but it just keeps calling me back for some reason. I'm a normal guy, no real need to have such feelings for a team but for some very odd reason I can't let go.

Edited by Soup

What if Shanahan, Cowher, Holmgren, Gruden, Fassel, Gibbs, Carroll.... they all say "NO thanks" to Snyder? :paranoid:

Who else is out there?

P.S. I'm taking about after this season, I hope Zorn doesn't get fired until the offseason.

Edited by Cherick

Lol we play Bryon Leftwich next week. The same Byron Leftwich that ripped the Redskins apart last year.

Given he's on a new team but he's coming back to DC again, where he played HS ball. If the Redskins D allows him to rip us apart again, and the Bucs win 17-10 or something, I will have a Reche Caldwell look of disbelief on my face.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't decide on who's overreacted more in recent weeks. Fans,media,players,or the Redskins front office. One has led to the other I think,(a bit of a domino effect if you will),but it has been overreaction at its best/worst. Certainly the results so far have been bad to say the least. One would expect better out of many under high pressure circumstances. Oh well. Such is life I guess.

Edited by Park City Skins

So this is probably a bad thought, but I had an eerie feeling that Thomas and Samuels would go down early in the year. Now I'm scaired that the next guy to go down will be Mike Williams. I don't know if it'll be a serious injury, but I dont think he can make it through a whole season at RT and I'm really wondering how bad our OL will be when he does go down.

Save your Grampa the misery of cold dreary weather and a boring football game.. Take him to a nice sportsbar, order some nice appetizers and nice drinks and I guarantee you he'll appreciate it more..If we could score points are had some excitement on this team I would say definitely take Gramps to the game..

lol

This could have been placed in the random thought thread or the question thread.

The secret is rain pants. If you have a rain coat, rain pants, and you dress warmly, you'll be fine.

If you don't have rain pants, I'd stay home or in the hotel or whatever. Or better yet, buy some tix under cover. I bet you could find some cheap.

Edited by Mark The Homer