Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

So there was word he(snyder)had consultants. Joe Gibbs I believe was one of the consultant's. 

What I said needed to happen...happened. Dan Snyder(**** this up and it's back to Daniel lol)finally went to I truly believe gibbs literally crying how do I help make the Redskins good again..please please please I'll do anything. Snyder matured up and gibbs and who ever else said listen to us, do this, and that and stay the **** out of the way and snyder listened, I think he has matured and is possibly finally turning the corner...

Edited by bakedtater1
  • Haha 1

On 1/2/2020 at 12:23 PM, Wildbunny said:

Optimism is definately on the rise around here.

How do I know?

Articles in BHRBN went from less than 10 reads last sunday to dozens and even hundredth :D

Keep it going guys :D

Remember when..maybe it was you...maybe it was hap...cant remember, but a few years back one of ya handed out outtaboy/gal awards for whoever spent the most time in bhrbn?

2 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

I fell asleep & missed the 2nd half, dammit! 

Lol sounds like me..I mean I didn't last night but usually the evening games i start fading at halftime..you missed it vrabel pulled a belichick on belichick..hahaha..ran the clock out taking penalties ahhhh bill was pissed lol

Edited by bakedtater1
  • Haha 1

1. People wanted to clean house in this org (me included).

2. People are upset that Rivera is looking at coaches and trainers from his current gig.

3. Are people expecting that he hire only people he wasn't working with?

BONUS

4. #FireLarryMichael

5. #NoMorrocoBrown

4 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

Remember when..maybe it was you...maybe it was hap...cant remember, but a few years back one of ya handed out outtaboy/gal awards for whoever spent the most time in bhrbn?

That was from Hap's days. Not mine :P

Maybe mods could help on this subject, but the website is still giving out awards of some sorts (see leaderboard section). Never understood how it works though :)

Edited by Wildbunny
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, JoeJacobyHOForRIOT said:

And Kirk Cousins throws the game winning TD in OT in New Orleans bUT BUT BUT hE CAN'T WIN THE BIG GAME ..... Great job Dan , Great foresight E.S.

We’re the redskins, he wasn’t going to win any big game with these losers 😂 

i had a feeling he could do it though with any other team. Happy for him 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, JoeJacobyHOForRIOT said:

And Kirk Cousins throws the game winning TD in OT in New Orleans bUT BUT BUT hE CAN'T WIN THE BIG GAME ..... Great job Dan , Great foresight E.S.

Well, he did get some help with Rudolph pushing off.

I was a little surprised they didn't look at that play in NY, with the importance of the moment.  But if anything, Brees lost that game. He didn't look right for most of the game, at least not the Brees we've all seen. There were some sacks he took, it reminded me of Haskins; took 1 or 2 steps back, reset, then began to re-evaluate the field, when he should have boot-legged out to escape the pressure.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

I'm not sure Kirk winning one playoff game qualifies him as a "big game" QB.  What's his overall record in elimination games?  His overall record against teams with winning records?  It's horrible.  Go beat San Francisco then come talk to me.  For the record I'm not even a Kirk basher, I think he's a perfectly capable QB, but he isn't elite and certainly wasn't worth that much money.

• Like 1