Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

If Manusky is involved in finding his own replacement again 🤦‍♂️, I fully expect the same coaches on defense. Heck, I think Callahan isn't going anywhere, as Dan will quickly learn no properly experienced coaches want to come here under his current management structure.

25 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Congratulations to Tress Way and Brandon Scherff for the pro bowl nods..Tress Way is a player to build a team around...solid run game,defense and special teams go along way..hats off to you too Nick Sundberg!!

Scherff is on IR. Well deserved for Tress Way. Probably the best Redskins punter of all time.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Is it just me, or has Reuben foster done a fantastic job of staying out of the headlines during this season? Just rehabbing and keeping his nose clean. Don’t wanna jinx it, but I’m proud of him so far! 

On that same subject, i thought we would’ve heard some updates on his rehab by now. 

God I forgot about him lol

• Haha 1

On 12/20/2019 at 7:45 PM, Voice_of_Reason said:

@superozman the thread was closed but I had to publicly applaud your post in the “should we sit Haskins thread.”

One of the best lines in all of film, and vastly under appreciated.

Hahaha.  I'm glad it was appreciated!  It was the first thing to come to mind when I read that!!!  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, HigSkin said:

I don't know how this is figured out but interesting...

You could start a 2020 Opponents/Schedule thread.  It's worthy and will be more applicable when the schedule is released.  And some bozos like to do mock schedules.  For reasons passing understanding.  :)

Eh, Simms will get there.  Harmon might/might not.

The 'Skins have sneaky intriguing offensive skill position players.  Brice Love coming off of ACL injury, but should be fully recovered, McLaurin, Sims, Harmon, and toss Guice in if he can finish games healthy.  And Haskins has proven to at least be competent in the right offense, and is at least worth developing.  

They have a serious need at TE, and the OL is a huge question mark because Scherff and Flowers are both going to be UFAs, Williams wants out, and Moses has regressed to just a false start and holding penalty waiting to happen.  My suggestion would be to re-sign Flowers ASAP.  And then you've got to replace a LT and a RG, if you don't re-sign Scherff.  Probably have to live with what you've got at RT for one more year, either Moses or maybe Christian can replace him in year 3. 

• Like 1

I don't know how this is figured out but interesting...

It’s figured out cause we’re assured to end the season in 4th place. 14 of the teams are known already, the other two were finally known after we lost yesterday. Those two teams are the panthers and lions (4th place finishes as well). 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

There are too many threads being started that are on the same topic. 

We actually need a twitter thread for all the tweets about everything to go into.  Like the good old days.  

And then probably 1 thread on coaching staff, and one on FO.  

I agree, it's completely confusing, and the same stuff posted in multiple threads  

7 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

We actually need a twitter thread for all the tweets about everything to go into.  Like the good old days.  

And then probably 1 thread on coaching staff, and one on FO.  

I agree, it's completely confusing, and the same stuff posted in multiple threads  

I agree with that.

I mean the threads that were like where about Bruce when there was already a huge Bruce thread. Or somebody starting a new thread to say "I want a complete cleaning of the house". We have 5 of those.

If anything, @TK - If you can shut down new threads for the next 48 hours. That would be grand.

Yeah no kiddin what happened to the twitter thread..I miss that place...just when I started to finally get it and not post stuff at all in the twitter thread respectfully of the rules which made sence...dont clog up the twitter thread with useless junk..the twitter thread was very very fancy to have...

I wanna apologize for my outbursts yesterday during the game..rooting for dallass and all..being a smart ass...every fan has there right to be the way they wanna be. And fans wanting to root for the opposing team to bring the Redskins a loss is there porogtive and like cooleyfan says..it dont make them less of a fan..and that I'm a piece of **** for looking down on those kind of fans....my emotions got the best of me and I apologize again...I think its obvious who I'm a HUGE FAN of..I'm excited for the future and look forward to spending many more seasons(of trying to get tk to throw a damn tater on the field for me)with you fine fellow Redskins fans..HTTR!!