Toe Jam

Random "Thot" Thread (Stadium Edition)

Our offense averages 12.9 points per game. This would be the lowest point total since the 2011 Rams. 

We also have the worst time of possession in football. What a time to be alive

Edited by Burgundy Yoda

anyone see Jeremy sprinkles tweet from Saturday? He’s referring to his college team and fake fans (Arkansas razorbacks i think?) yet pretty much most of the comments are from complete morons crapping on him and thinking he’s talking abut the redskins 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ Good lord people are STUPID😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 

I know hap was more into rockets and what have ya...but after leaving the farm just a little over an hour ago I seen a hailey's comet shoot across the sky..made me think of him.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

He was the first ES I met in person, he came to my seat at a game here in ATL and introduced himself...awesome guy. 🚀:1386:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Lol, good ole rigby idaho.. I'm wearing a Redskins jacket... and occasionally I wear a Redskins hat but this Coca-Cola vendor that I've seen a bunch of times at different stores while delivering milk..lol ...asked me how long have you been a Redskins fan? Lol.... I so badly wanted to say oh since just this year..lol

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

He was the first ES I met in person, he came to my seat at a game here in ATL and introduced himself...awesome guy. 🚀:1386:

That's way cool..thanks for sharing.. yeah I didn't know him from Adam.. never even really talked to him much here.. but appreciated what he did here and enjoyed the pictures of rockets he shared

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Riggo-toni said:

I think Sonny actually did a behind the back pass in a game once.

https://mobile.twitter.com/eagles/status/1098592608526483458?lang=en

Breaks my heart Sonny only got one year of really good coaching with a halfway decent support staff around him (at least on defense). It's one of the reasons I can't bring myself to really embrace George Allen the way a lot of other folks do - especially the way he did him dirty during that Super Bowl, banishing him to the press box. 

Sonny should be flashing some hardware from his time as a starting quarterback. 

• Like 2

On 10/19/2019 at 9:58 AM, thebluefood said:

Also, this was brilliant

Ah I see, it's all coming together now. I wonder if McC was having an Amy Fisher role play with Di?

Broke in to Dan's office, crushed a bootle of Crown. "Do the jersey voice, do the jersey voice!"

On Dan's desk. "What my name!?" Scottttttttttt. 

"Call me Joey!"

• Haha 2