Toe Jam

Random "Thot" Thread (Stadium Edition)

I think there should be a thread stickied at the top of the Stadium forum titled:  “Dan Snyder sell the team”

Because its a topic that should remain in perpetuity.

• Like 2

On 9/11/2019 at 3:30 PM, illone said:

Looks legit...

Antonio-Browns-Accuser-Meme-e1568182498791.jpg

Ironically,  she looks like Jon Gruden with long hair. 

• Haha 4

Uuhhh ya that's gotta be photo shopped..no way in hell could that be her...nooo way...unless brown had some weird ass fascination of some sorts of wanting to jizz all over Gruden for some reason..idk 

Soooo... I think I just talked to Jonathan Allen on the phone lol. He was looking for some renovation work but we only do commercial, not residential. I wonder if he called my company because we’ve done work before at the redskins facilities.

****ty thing is, I didn’t put two and two together till I looked at the caller id as I was hanging up. I wish I had had a chance to confirm before hanging up with him.  

Edited by Fresh8686

1 hour ago, Fresh8686 said:

Soooo... I think I just talked to Jonathan Allen on the phone lol. He was looking for some drywall work but we only do commercial, not residential. I wonder if he called my company because we’ve done work before at the redskins facilities.

****ty thing is, I didn’t put two and two together till I looked at the caller id as I was hanging up. I wish I had had a chance to confirm before hanging up with him.  

Quick call him back and ask if he’ll be playing Monday!! 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Quick call him back and ask if he’ll be playing Monday!! 

Lol, nah I don’t want to intrude. Plus, it wouldn’t be professional. 

1 hour ago, Fresh8686 said:

Lol, nah I don’t want to intrude. Plus, it wouldn’t be professional. 

Who cares about professional 😂tell him that Cooleyfan wants to know. He’ll know who you’re talking about :P 

A professional ethic is important man, it’s what separates you from the **** heads who don’t care about anything. 

2 minutes ago, Fresh8686 said:

A professional ethic is important man, it’s what separates you from the **** heads who don’t care about anything. 

Guess you missed the part where I’m JOKING😂😂😂😂good job.

I noticed. I don't joke about stuff like that. You can if you want, but I'll push back on it. Too many people dismiss the importance of good ethics.

• Like 1

On 9/18/2019 at 9:23 AM, Fresh8686 said:

I noticed. I don't joke about stuff like that. You can if you want, but I'll push back on it. Too many people dismiss the importance of good ethics.

I meant I was joking that you shouldn’t care about being professional 😂 you should. I was not being serious in any way 🤷🏻‍♂️ it’s not that serious 😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by Cooleyfan1993

I found it was interesting to hear AB's accuser spoke to NFL officials for 10 hours.  That sure seems like an awful long time to meet with someones employer.  I wonder if she even spoke to the police for that long.  I guess the league had a ton of questions.

13 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Oh my heavens...Miami's defense is downright turrrrible! 👍

My best friend is at that game..look for a Miami fan with a brown bag on his head..he said he would wear it so for sure I could spot him out lol

Edited by bakedtater1
  • Haha 1

I was in the process of burning some downed pines in my backyard and I thought to myself...we are 0-2 and really not going anywhere. Why haven’t we traded away Trent Williams and Jordan Reed? Load up on draft picks and start building a team? Then I remembered Bruce Allen is making the personnel decisions.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, tmandoug1 said:

And just like that Andrew Luck was irrelevant.

And Cam Newton, And Eli Manning, and Blake Bortles, and Big Ben.  Jury is out in Pitt, as Mason lost his suspected security blanket TE early in the game.

2 hours ago, RandyHolt said:

And Cam Newton, And Eli Manning, and Blake Bortles, and Big Ben.  Jury is out in Pitt, as Mason lost his suspected security blanket TE early in the game.

You know who may be relevant.......Daniel Jones. I do realize The Bucs may suck but he played well. Maybe Giants GM new something after all.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1