Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

4 minutes ago, joeken24 said:

Former Redskins Kr Graham Gano kicks a monster FG (63 yard)!!!!

To beat the Gints. Do that **** boy!!!

Loved it.  Heck I'd love to have a kicker here who can kick a 63 yard FG especially in the clutch.  Now I need Kirk to have a big game against the Eagles like its 2015-2016 again. 

If I recall Shanny cut him, now he's a pro bowl kicker. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Loved it.  Heck I'd love to have a kicker here who can kick a 63 yard FG especially in the clutch.  Now I need Kirk to have a big game against the Eagles like its 2015-2016 again. 

True

16 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Wasn't it the two.missed field goals in Dallas? that lead to shanny letting him go?

Just now, tmandoug1 said:

Hopefully the only time I have to root for Cousins this year......is it possible for him to have a shiity game and they still beat the eagles??

That's to funny I was thinking the same thing when posting about how I'll root for Kirk and the Vikings today

18 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

The quick throw to qarcon for the win..3rd n goal..it was marvelous!!

3 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

How y'all spending your Sunday???... watching the Packers Lions game..thank God I didn't have mason Crosby as my field goal kicker.. hahaha..not really I don't play that game.. hahaha but really..wow..he left 13 points on the field..

I watched RedZone all day, happy with almost every outcome, except the Steelers and Falcons...that's one game where I wanted a tie with freak thumb accidents to both QBs.?

40 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I watched RedZone all day, happy with almost every outcome, except the Steelers and Falcons...that's one game where I wanted a tie with freak thumb accidents to both QBs.?

Specially that Vikings eagles giants Panthers turn outs eh?..eh?..thumb accidents lol..ain't that the NFL today hahaha

Let's go Texans..show em who the real texans are lol

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

Is it safe to wake at 2 am in the morning to watch the game then go back to sleep at 6 am or something, to wake up 1 hour after to go to work?

I do have a good feeling about it...

We had a popular phrase here in the 70s..."If it feels good, do it. " 

?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, zskins said:

Yup. He sure waited to go on an another team to tie a NFL record set in 1970. 

Nah I’m pretty sure the record for longest field goal is actually 1 yard longer (64, set by Matt prater in 2013 with the broncos). The FG yesterday was 63 yards. 

Edit: it tied the record for longest game winning field goal, 63 yards, set in 1970. But longest field goal that wasn’t game winning was 64. Interesting stuff 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993

11 minutes ago, JoeJacobyHOForRIOT said:

Regardless of what we do tonight verse the Saints there is a realistic chance of winning the division this year. Both the Eagles and the Cowboys looked HORRIBLE yesterday and the Giants have a real knack for losing games.

Skins/Boys in two weeks will be for first place. Just the way it should be.