Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

6 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

This is why I don't like playing the schedule game. Rodgers is probably done for the year and the Saints just lost to the Bucs at home giving up almost 50. We should win both of those games. The Colts game next week might be one of the tougher games on our schedule.

I agree with that. Any “tough” game can turn into an easy game any moment throughout the week. 

Although i doubt Aaron’s done for the season. He’s back on the sideline and looking like he’ll be coming back in for the next drive. 

22 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

This is why I don't like playing the schedule game. Rodgers is probably done for the year and the Saints just lost to the Bucs at home giving up almost 50. We should win both of those games. The Colts game next week might be one of the tougher games on our schedule.

Schedule game is dumb. 

Blaming refs or even bringing them up, outside of obviously blown calls everyone talks about, equally dumb. 

51 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

This is all your fault.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

What I find ironic about this post is that you're essentially playing the schedule game...just a few days later than everyone else does. Each week is so much more about our team than it is the opponent. Your points are all valid...for now. They could very well be invalid or incorrect by the time we get to each game. 

Rodgers isn't out for the year, but might miss some time. The Saints could be the 2017 Saints D in a few weeks when we play them. No one knows anything week to week, so it's best to just tune in and hope for the best!

15 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Larry Fitzgerald went to Vietnam to see same cell McCain was held in.  I'm not sure how to describe how i feel about that, but it's good.

So he went to see McCain's cell and then he was subjected to Norman and Dunbar's lockdown D. 

Sorry...

• Haha 1

So I was just as pissed as much as the next guy / gal when we lost guice...God has a weird way of working... I don't know it's just almost like it was meant to be for Adrian Peterson to be our running back.. obviously not our future back.. but our right now back..I like what he's doing so far.

7 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

So I was just as pissed as much as the next guy / gal when we lost guice...God has a weird way of working... I don't know it's just almost like it was meant to be for Adrian Peterson to be our running back.. obviously not our future back.. but our right now back..I like what he's doing so far.

Oh man. As good as Guice would have been for us? I actually think a healthy Peterson's awareness and seasoned vision is better for the now. 

Fallen into a wonderful bit of good fortune, so far.

• Like 2

Lol so the NFL fb Page last night posted something saying after week 1, 17 teams are currently undefeated. somehow there are actually people that are stupid enough to be arguing that the browns and Steelers tied, so they aren’t undefeated. Yes, I **** you not, there are actually people out there in this world that somehow, someway, do not have a good grasp of basic English language ?? 

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Lol so the NFL fb Page last night posted something saying after week 1, 17 teams are currently undefeated. somehow there are actually people that are stupid enough to be arguing that the browns and Steelers tied, so they aren’t undefeated. Yes, I **** you not, there are actually people out there in this world that somehow, someway, do not have a good grasp of basic English language ?? 

Wait, what?  People are claiming the browns and Steelers are defeated? 

Borh teams are undefeated because they haven’t lost....

They’re also winless..

Edited by Voice_of_Reason

2 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Wait, what?  People are claiming the browns and Steelers are defeated? 

Borh teams are undefeated because they haven’t lost....

They’re also winless..

Yep. On this one comment thread, two guys ALL NIGHT LONG have been trying to argue that “a tie is half a win and half a loss” and keeps posting a screenshot of the nfls definition of what a tie is and keeps bringing up percentages. While literally everybody else has been trying to explain it in the most simplest of terms that zero losses=undefeated. 

55 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Yep. On this one comment thread, two guys ALL NIGHT LONG have been trying to argue that “a tie is half a win and half a loss” and keeps posting a screenshot of the nfls definition of what a tie is and keeps bringing up percentages. While literally everybody else has been trying to explain it in the most simplest of terms that zero losses=undefeated. 

Yeah, both teams have neither a win nor a loss, so they are both undefeated and winless. 

Though it seems like a really stupid thing to waste a lot of time arguing about.

Sad to see Quinn out but i am jazzed to see Stroman return punts, he IMO was the guy that made the most sense to return punts from the get go -- he was great at it at VT. 

Craig Hoffman Retweeted Richard G

I asked Stroman and he said right now it’s him. Didn’t sound finalized. We’ll ask Jay tomorrow.

Craig Hoffman added,

Richard G @heavygmd
Replying to @CraigHoffman
So who will be returning punts?
0 replies3 retweets3 likes

Edited by Skinsinparadise

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

What breed? (you should join us in the pet thread!) 

Heyyy I've been there before I posted pics of my dogs lol.. I don't know a bird hunting dog I drive a total of 10 hours one way to drop the dog off then go back to that same spot pick the dog up and take it back to the Hunter's sister in Wilson Wyoming and get paid like almost two Grand.. just a gig i found on Craigslist that I like doing, I do each year.