Toe Jam

Random "Thot" Thread (Stadium Edition)

Just watching Matt < then average Ryan in the RZ again. Failing to score.  He is continuing his poor RZ play from last year.  I look forward to the Skins playing them.  Unfortunately he needs to stop that **** for this game and get the ball in the damn EZ.   

Anyone see the silly tweet from the redskins? Who tf is running the team Twitter Page?? The comments are hilarious ????

Edited by Cooleyfan1993

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Do tell

They @ed Atlanta and Philly, saying they’re going to “ruffle their feathers” at FedEx Field this year. Yeah....sure we will. The team that almost always needs luck or a crappy division to make the playoffs is going to “ruffle the feathers” of the most recent super bowl winners, and the team that was in the super bowl 2 years ago. 

Just go look at the comments, you won’t be sorry ??

Just now, Malapropismic Depository said:

You mean this ?

Yes. Of all the teams that should be making twitter posts like that, we’re the last ???

28 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

They @ed Atlanta and Philly, saying they’re going to “ruffle their feathers” at FedEx Field this year. Yeah....sure we will. The team that almost always needs luck or a crappy division to make the playoffs is going to “ruffle the feathers” of the most recent super bowl winners, and the team that was in the super bowl 2 years ago. 

Just go look at the comments, you won’t be sorry ??

Oh man, that's bad.

13 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Oh man, that's bad.

That's not even good trash talk. @Wendys would slay all 3 of em. :) 

You know you getting old when you start seeing more and more players you watched play doing sports commentary.  Southeast Jerome feels like yesterday, what is that 3 years now for Portis doing preseason games?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TK said:

That's not even good trash talk. @Wendys would slay all 3 of em. :) 

No, I was talking about the replies to the Redskins ?Feel sorry for the staffer that has to endure that!

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Anyone see the silly tweet from the redskins? Who tf is running the team Twitter Page?? The comments are hilarious ????

15 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Do tell

I tell you this I'm going in with the same attitude I had in 2012.. it really helped then and I'm hoping it does now.... my attitude was meh hope for the best I know for a fact we can't beat this team I know for a fact we can't beat that team we suck we're the dead skins... Reverse psychology works for me it has since 2004 when we were in Dallas.. on a Monday night.. when the name Cowboy killa was presented to us all... I know I might get bashed as ridiculous as it sounds but it's true..sooo here we go okay we play tomorrow morning or afternoon I should say.. and I'm going to watch.. but I'm not extremely excited to watch just meh..httr

It's official Cousins is a greedy piece of **** tool......... Patented,  trademarked,  "You Vike That!" How about my new saying "Damn you just got Theismaned!"  Sorry for the brutality and bad wishes.. Don't really mean it but man I'm pissed now. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, tmandoug1 said:

It's official Cousins is a greedy piece of **** tool......... Patented,  trademarked,  "You Vike That!" How about my new saying "Damn you just got Theismaned!"  Sorry for the brutality and bad wishes.. Don't really mean it but man I'm pissed now. 

I am too. It's been one of my "lines" at work.? for 2 years. 

Fantasy at work is silly...one dude had a chance at Alex & took Eli instead. ?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Alex Smith - 34 years old

Vernon Davis - 34 years old

Adrian Peterson - 33 years old

The new Over The Hill Gang?

I get that they want to get AP his carries, but I really think they need to limit him more than they did today.  I think Kelley should have been out there in mop-up duty.  Hits can be cumulative. 

I'm sure they wanted to get him his 100 yards, but I would prefer him available for 16 games rather than getting useless carries in a game that was over.