Toe Jam

Random "Thot" Thread (Stadium Edition)

They have installed lockers now outside the gates. You can rent a locker for $15.00 and store things to avoid going back to your car. 

• Haha 1

Not a fan of Smoot. Always seems like he is doing a character and screams way to much.

I am stunned. After 5 years of firing off an annual token email about how archaic the Skins Depth chart was, they have finally put the entire depth chart on one page! Long gone is having to click defense, go. Offense, go. Special Teams? Go.

I wonder why they changed.  And clicking on a name brings you to their bio. It's like the year 2018 or something.

Jenna-Mind_blown.gif

Edited by RandyHolt

Both ESPN and the NFL Network have been showing wall-to-wall cowboys crapola for the last hour.

Even the champion eagles aren't getting this much love and attention.

Nauseating. :P :dallas_sucks:

Edited by SkinsGuy
  • Sad 1

On 8/6/2018 at 5:56 AM, Koolblue13 said:

I miss the twitter thread than no-one was allowed to post in and you could just read. 

heyyy I remember that..I ... i remember it well actually

On 8/5/2018 at 2:09 PM, eorndorff said:

They have installed lockers now outside the gates. You can rent a locker for $15.00 and store things to avoid going back to your car. 

15 ****ing dollars?

Koolblue I completely forgot about how strick the mods we're about that..I got my fare share of punishment's but I respected it and appreciated it more and more each year..

• Haha 1

Wednesday afternoon in the sunshine with truck pool,Pink Floyd on Pandora, and an ice cold #bruceallendrinkscoorslightandsodoi. Go Redskins!!

MVIMG_20180808_135656.jpg

• Like 2

On 8/7/2018 at 1:20 PM, RandyHolt said:

I wonder why they changed.  And clicking on a name brings you to their bio. It's like the year 2018 or something.

In fairness, it’s more like the year 2008 10 years too late.

but better late than never, I suppose...

• Haha 1

I can feel insomnia setting in....

Yes to watch Alex throw 1 pass and call it a night

Edited by RandyHolt

On 8/6/2018 at 7:56 AM, Koolblue13 said:

I miss the twitter thread than no-one was allowed to post in and you could just read. 

I don't/ lol

16 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

Wednesday afternoon in the sunshine with truck pool,Pink Floyd on Pandora, and an ice cold #bruceallendrinkscoorslightandsodoi. Go Redskins!!

You are about to smoke some tweeds friend....look below the grill. 

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, SWFLSkins said:

I don't/ lol

You are about to smoke some tweeds friend....look below the grill. 

Lol.. wasn't grilling at the time friend... However that does remind me of a gentleman in a different neighborhood using a blow torch to get the weeds from underneath his bush ... And well yep he caught the bush on fire lol..it was funny

Edited by bakedtater1
Add content

Can't believe we let Sudfeld go, then went and spent a pick on Hogan... Smh.  Here's Sudfeld from last night:

Edited by HTTRDynasty

We may need a RB thread. 

https://twitter.com/JacobCamenker/status/1028296924351352834

"Samaje Perine’s fumbling issue is a bit overblown, IMO. Last year, Perine averaged 99.5 touches per fumble. That’s better than Todd Gurley, Jay Ajayi, Joe Mixon, and Devonta Freeman among others. There’s room for improvement, but it’s not as bad as some make it seem. "

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

How come Alex Smith didn't play .or did he?

Strength and conditioning coaches felt he could use a a few more weeks playing tecmo bowl on the NES to work on getting his throwing arm into game shape. 

• Haha 1

Could someone with better grammar and punctuation than me please start a reason to be optimistic thread. 

Our fanbase is at the precipice looking down and we're still a month away from playing any meaningful football. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

How come Alex Smith didn't play .or did he?

Because none of the OL starters played. I'm not putting Smith out there behind a backup OL.

• Like 2

Someone's going to have to step up in the backfield. Perine's fumbling doesn't concern me, it's his lack of talent.

Edited by Sticksboi05

36 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Because none of the OL starters played. I'm not putting Smith out there behind a backup OL.

Makes sense... thanks

3 hours ago, Sticksboi05 said:

Someone's going to have to step up in the backfield. Perine's fumbling doesn't concern me, it's his lack of talent.

I think we will be by committee. But skins brass could also do better at drafting, and target players that run out of formations we plan to use. Apparently he does much better running out of formations we rarely use - pistol and gun IIRC.  He was a 4th for a reason, he is not polished. But I think he has about as much talent as Kelly, and I think much better hands.

Edited by RandyHolt

My random thot:

Kerrigan payne settle Allen smith

hamilton brown

norman scandrick moreau

swearinger

• Like 1