Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

8 hours ago, TheShredder said:

Florida is going to get crushed... I lived there for many years and don't enjoy the memories of living off a generator and hunting for gas.  I always said I'd just go on vacation if there was that much destruction again. 

Same here.  Lived there from 98-05.  Way too hot and muggy and got tired of the inevitable.

AP had a story about "The Big One" that Floridians always talk about and Irma might be it. 

I still have family in North Carolina and I'm really hoping it loses a lot of its bite as it makes its way up the coast. They live in a coastal county and if it's still Cat. 4-5 status by the time it makes it to Wilmington, they're gonna be a heap of trouble. 

1 minute ago, dyst said:

Not going to happen. Cousins will either be signed long term with us, another team or Pats will already have his replacement. They tend to plan ahead and are prepared.

Exactly, plus they will never pay that kind of money for a QB unless it's Tom Brady.

I can't remember the Patriots signing any free agent to a huge contract, even Moss took a pay cut to play there initially.

6 minutes ago, jschuck12001 said:

Exactly, plus they will never pay that kind of money for a QB unless it's Tom Brady.

I can't remember the Patriots signing any free agent to a huge contract, even Moss took a pay cut to play there initially.

I think Brady makes less than Kirk. 

26 minutes ago, jschuck12001 said:

If Cousins hits FA he may take pay cut to play for the patriots. 

In case you are wondering how Crowder got injured, I just drafted him on my annual year long fantasy team. :(

I hate the straight to questionable injury designation they implemented last year. Of course it was to stop Bellichek listing Brady, Shoulder, Probable every week - yet another reason to hate NE. Salt in my wounds today, the noob in my fantasy league is my opponent week 1, and he started Hunt who blew up last night. /Rant

With Pryor's lack of precision timing with Kirk thus far, the hip, Grant gonna Grant, dare I think one Josh Doctson will lead us in WR targets on Sunday.  Yep I just ticked Josh's starting % from 0 to 1% on CBS. 

• Like 1

Watching First Take and too many stupid Cowgirls fans in the audience. One dude is holding up Dak's face blown up on a stick and another holding Garrett's face and waving them high in the air. One fan with a cowboys boxing championship belt draped over his shoulder and wearing a fake silver cowboys hat like it was new years eve. :rofl89:

Oh yeah Steven A. Smith picked the iggles to win. Can't wait for Sunday now! 

Edited by zskins

4 hours ago, Riggo'sRangers said:

Brady's cap hit this year is $14 million. He is 18th in salary for 2017. 

But let's be honest, there are extenuating circumstances with Brady:

1. He's in his 17th season and has already made a lot of money.

2. He gave the Patriots a home team discount, to an extent, because he had made a lot of money

3. In the Bundchen/(Brady) household, they refer to Tom's income as "petty cash."  Gisele out-earns him easily, at something like $60 mil per year.  

4. I can't remember exactly when he signed his contract, but it was a few years ago now.

• Like 1