Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

2 hours ago, DC Lumber Co. said:

Does the Twitter thread always crash yalls mobile browsers? It happens regularly with me and it makes the thread unreadable. It sucks because I'm not on my desktop often and its one of the best sources to stay up on the latest Skins news. 

Yeah, it does happen to me, as well. I started to put fewer tweets in every post than I did before and that has helped me, at least. It's been awhile since it's crashed on my phone. 

For me, it only seems to do it when there's a bunch of tweets all on one page and we're getting close to a new page. 

Not sure there's a fix because the setting to change the amount of posts per page we used to have is no long available with the board update. That would've helped. 

2 hours ago, DC Lumber Co. said:

Does the Twitter thread always crash yalls mobile browsers? It happens regularly with me and it makes the thread unreadable. It sucks because I'm not on my desktop often and its one of the best sources to stay up on the latest Skins news. 

I had a problem with it being slow loading and crashing my pc browsers (Chrome, Edge,Firefox ). I was also getting an error message that the browser memory was running low but lately it has stopped.  I think some of the pages have too much content to load.

Edited by beachboy757

Is there nothing to read into the whole Gruden and Sherman convo in that hotel lobby?..I seen the tid bit in the twitter thread about how we don't have the loot...but I thought we were saying the same thing when the rumors started with Norman..either way I don't want him..how sick would are secondary be?..I'd rather see Bree develop...if we did land Sherman would a trade including Bree to the seachickens happen?..I rather it not..I'm looking forward to the silver back slapping Sherman again this year..doohhh haaa hahaha.

On 5/18/2017 at 9:43 PM, DC Lumber Co. said:

Its slow, pointless and ya can't talk about the tweets. Ill check it if Im extremely bored and I'm on the crapper.

Maybe one day the twitter thread will consist of ES recommended twitter handles to follow, and spare the duplicating of all those tweets.  If you like tweets, you already have your own twitter you peruse, and the tweets are often duplicates.

Decades from now, perhaps a shared public twitter feed will automatically update inside a message board thread via ES Robotics™

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Like 2

Don't tell anyone, but Jordan Reed isn't practicing footwork with Chad Johnson.  

He's getting ahead of the competition by crafting some killer new endzone celebrations.  

Glad to see him seeking help from the best!

Party smiley 49      Party smiley 9      Party smiley 48

Edited by Reaper Skins
  • Like 4

So the league is reviewing their policy on end zone celebrations, with a hint towards easing the rules.

Why now, what triggered it. Did they get their 1 millionth No Fun League email?  I think it is because they realize they are losing television viewers, and they are getting desperate. Especially their lame duck prime time matchups. They need to scrap the Thursday night game once and for all, and instead try an odd Saturday night game.

The NFL should just copy mainstream America, ban anything at all remotely sexual in nature, and allow everything else. We especially need the bow and arrow.

mossguitar.jpg

If anyone can post the Moss machine gun gif, that would be great. I cannot find it on the vast internets.   For unknown reasons, the sack dances have never been under scrutiny, . 7 yard loss. BFD. 

Where should OTAs be discussed.

Edited by RandyHolt

Man. I was just going through some old Youtube favorites and come across this. I AM IN NO WAY trying to start some stupid QB controversy garbage. But how fun was this play? 2012 was really something special:

Edit: That was definitely about as loud as I have ever heard Skins fans since the 80's

Edited by clskinsfan
  • Like 6

On 5/25/2017 at 8:48 PM, clskinsfan said:

Man. I was just going through some old Youtube favorites and come across this. I AM IN NO WAY trying to start some stupid QB controversy garbage. But how fun was this play? 2012 was really something special:

Edit: That was definitely about as loud as I have ever heard Skins fans since the 80's

I don't recall having as much fun as a Redskins fan. The way that team fought all season, along with the division title the Nationals won - that whole back half of 2012 was absolute magic.

Hasn't been as fun since. Not gonna lie.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thebluefood said:

I don't recall having as much fun as a Redskins fan. The way that team fought all season, along with the division title the Nationals won - that whole back half of 2012 was absolute magic.

Hasn't been as fun since. Not gonna lie.

2015 wasn't as fun as 2012? I seem to remember winning the nfc east in 2015 as well...interested to hear your reasoning.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

2015 wasn't as fun as 2012? I seem to remember winning the nfc east in 2015 as well...interested to hear your reasoning.

I would guess to venture that in 2012, we finally believed that we had found our QB and he was Superman. The fears of trading away our future to get him turned into thanks that we made such a move.  In fact, he was going to redefine what an offense did. At the time, we didn't know that this was just a fleeting moment. Compare that to 2015, where we think that we actually did find our franchise QB in 2012, only he's expensive and much more traditional.

• Like 2

On 5/26/2017 at 3:53 PM, The Rook said:

Random Thot:

Say you order antipasto for an appetizer and get pasta with your meal: if they touch, will the universe be destroyed?

:rolleyes:

Happy Memorial Day Weekend.

:229:The Rook

Yes,if the antipasto was made outta antimatter. Depending on the size of the noodle, it could probably be the 2nd or 3rd biggest explosion in earths lifetime. Kaopectate 4 sho

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

I know training camp was there but did they really practice there before games during the regular season? 

Old Redskins Park used to be "out in the sticks" near Dulles in Herndon, I believe. Before the move to Ashburn. Usually closed to all public

Edited by RedBeast
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, RedBeast said:

Old Redskins Park used to be "out in the sticks" near Dulles in Herndon, I believe. Before the move to Ashburn. Usually closed to all public

Yes. Old Redskin park was right across Route 28 from Dulles Airport. We used to sneak in there as teens and fish in the creek that ran close to it.