Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

3 hours ago, Wildbunny said:

Each time I check Richmond Time Dispatch for new articles, it automatically loads their video celebrating the Eagles victory in the last Superbowl...

It hurts each time... Can't wait for them to change it...

Maybe just quit checking in with Richmond Dispatch for new articles?

19 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

Are you guys on holidays or something?

Many sites are not publishing much right now... That feels weird. I thought OTAs would have gotten me a little bit more of work...

Yeah, I feel like coverage of them has dwindled every year the last 4-5 years. Noticed it, too. 

On 5/26/2018 at 11:21 PM, Stefanskins said:

I don't think I have been more excited about a season since 2012...maybe earlier...our team seems to be rounding out nicely.

I was looking for a place to post this because I didn't want to start thread... This is the perfect place and it's nice to know I'm not alone.

But man, we really addressed some things the way an NFL team should. Even found a way to trade back and land a 1st round talent in the second. At that point, it just felt like the FO was showing off.

I can't tell you the hierarchy of the Front Office to save my life, but they have made some decent moves for the last couple of years in my honest opinion (Of course other than the Kirk fiasco.) This off-season, it seems like they hit their groove. Can't wait to see how it translates on the field.

Edited by CrypticVillain
  • Like 2

First..thank you to everyone who has served this country I think is so great...r.i.p. to those who served and are no longer with us...

Second, how was everyone's long weekend?.. anything accomplished? or not accomplished if it was on ur agenda haha..I certainly did boy howdy.. alot of work on the property..mainly in the back..lots of tree trimming.. barbecued friday ny strip and brawts with Pabst ?..than Saturday barbecue at my parents...elk steak sirloin tips and a specialty grilled burger..yummy..washed down with a few crown Royal apple and Sprite drinks.. and then Sunday is when I did all the yard work/laundry, the weather was absolutely perfect this weekend hot and sunny mid 80s Friday, warm and sunny mid-70s on Saturday and then Sunday mid to Upper 60s with cloud coverage.. finished off Sunday with my world famous barbecued chicken washed down with Pabst.. and so as we go through these holiday weekends it makes me think of the next upcoming holiday weekend which of course would be Father's Day June 17th or something like that then right after that you have the 4th of July and from there it's all downhill for REDSKINS FOOTBALL BABY..CANT WAIT!!..

• Like 3

With good health, and a few guys stepping up, this 2018 Skins team should be very dangerous. Considering we beat the Rams last year and had New Orleans beat, plus beat Seattle out there, we know that this team can play with the big boys. We also went toe-to-toe with KC and had that game won too if Doc holds on that pass in the end zone. Adding Guice, Alex Smith and several other key parts, plus getting back Reed and CT and we are as good a team as most any team in the league. I'm looking for Doctson, Richardson and Robert Davis to make our passing game dynamic and the young kids making our d-line one of  the best in the NFL. Time for Gruden to make this thing work and get this team to the Super Bowl....Can't wait to see this team gel together.

• Like 2