Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2 "Terrace Seating" Seats + Parking for Patriots vs Skins Pre-Season

Howie411

I've got 2 tickets + a gray parking pass for the Skins vs the Patriots on Aug 28th for sale. These are great seats in section 220, Row 14 on about the 35 yard line. Row 14 has about a foot more leg room then most other rows because the pillars for the upper level are in the same row. There is no field obstruction at all, the only thing you cannot see from these seats is the scoreboard. These seats are under cover, great when it’s raining or if you don’t want to sun beating down on you.

Selling them at face value. 79.99+tax (85.00) x 2 = $170

Plus +$35 for the Grey Parking Pass. (Will sell them without the pass too if you don't need it.

So either:

$205 - For everything

$170 - Just the seats.

P.S. I already have the tickets, I'm just waiting for the parking passes, I'm told by the Redskins they should be here this week.

Yeah, Howie. Not for nothin', but that's a lot for a pre-season game. I wish you the best of luck, but getting face for pre-season is near impossible. You are better off gifting the tickets, donating them or selling them at a huge markdown.

I'm glad you all have such high hopes, and at least some of you were nice about it. To the others, bite me, I sold them for what I asked oh ye of little faith.

I find it amusing when someone gets any resistance on the asking price for tickets they must acknowledge that they sold the tickets.

for the record: I believe approx. 1 out of every 100 sellers when they make this claim. :silly:

I find it amusing when someone gets any resistance on the asking price for tickets they must acknowledge that they sold the tickets.

for the record: I believe approx. 1 out of every 100 sellers when they make this claim. :silly:

Shrug, believe what you want.

I bought some CAPS playoff tickets for a friend who then backed out. I offered them here for the price I paid for them, which was significantly over face value. I got reamed here, but was able to sell them on craigslist for what I paid. Consumer's here have higher expectations than "general" consumers, IMO. It all worked out, except for the Caps losing.

Archived