Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

If it is nationally televised on CBS, Ill be jacked. Im from Ohio so never get to see many skin's games. Now if we get good this season, I'm sure FOX will pick up more of their games. One way or another I will be watching the full game tonight.

I was just coming in to recomend justin.tv. I watched some of the game there tonight and recieved good quality with no hassle (no need to sign up, go to the site and type the game in the search). I would imagine alot of the games will be available here. should easily solve alot of fans problems.

:dallasuck:eaglesuck:gaintsuck:dallasuck

Does anyone know of a website that will be streaming the skins/jaguars pre-season game this thursday? Or does anyone know of a good Redskins bar in the Towson/Baltimore area?

I lived in Baltimore and never had a problem picking up any Redskins game in 2008? Why wouldn't you get it? Because it's AFC-based?

channelsurfing.net says it will have the game on

Channelsurfing always says they will have the game but it never shows and when it does have the game it just directs you to JustinTV so may as well just go to Justin. Just sayin...:D

• TK changed the title to Annual "Where Do I Watch Games http://es.redskins.com/topic/281030-annual-where-do-i-watch-games-online-thread/Online?" Thread