Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

The best quality link today.

It just leads to the ****ty vshare link. Who knows what's install with the plugin, but I did notice I couldn't use google anymore with Firefox. Kept on taking me to some other search site. Uninstall 3 things in add/remove programs and uninstall/reinstall Firefox to go back to normal.

Edited by myzhi

This is 10x better than the firstrowsports one but my avg says that there is a trojan, lol. I had to allow it to install its program and it seems good so far. its just a toolbar but i'll try to get rid of it.

Working Great so far!Thanks!

---------- Post added September-18th-2011 at 01:41 PM ----------

http://atdhenet.tv/index.html use this link and download the ShareTV plug in and it will work just fine. :)

Works Great! Thanks!

It just leads to the ****ty vshare link. Who knows what's install with the plugin, but I did notice I couldn't use google anymore with Firefox. Kept on taking me to some other search site. Uninstall 3 things in add/remove programs and uninstall/reinstall Firefox to go back to normal.

VShare is fine. Custom Install - and uncheck the two boxes. Elementary stuff.

Heh. 60 members and 167 guests checking this thread. Can't imagine why the links are just a tad slow. :silly:

I've always wondered whether posting these links on a site owned by an NFL team was very smart, morals aside, in the sense of not wanting them to find out and shut them down. The no censorship policy works in their favor here.

Edited by KAOSkins

it's such a crappy connection the NFL should want it to stay up to make us want to get sunday ticket. This is a miserable way to watch a game...

I'd be happy to pay for it personally, I just refuse to get DirecTV. The NFL is way behind the other major sports when it comes to online streaming.

Edited by dankingdc

atdhenet.tv has a good stream Good quality too, just a bit behind

Adthe works great but if you have any problems using any of your search engines, it was hijacking my browser and sending me to some bogus zinkwink site, then run malwarebytes. I also had to disable a bunch of addons to my browser. After using the site for the game I'd disable vshare toolbar as well. The thing is, you can't watch the game with it disabled so you'll have to enable it next time you want to watch a game.

I'd be happy to pay for it personally, I just refuse to get DirecTV. The NFL is way behind the other major sports when it comes to online streaming.

Then get it! Just call DTV and tell them you "can't" subscribe to their service because your appt complex (or similar) doesnt allow satellite dishes.. Then ask if you can still get the ticket "to go", and you'll be able to get it streamed to your PC or phone, for the sunday ticket price.. But the only way they'll just do the Sunday Ticket To Go is if you "can't" get DirectTV for some reason.. Just be creative!

Adthe works great but if you have any problems using any of your search engines, it was hijacking my browser and sending me to some bogus zinkwink site, then run malwarebytes. I also had to disable a bunch of addons to my browser. After using the site for the game I'd disable vshare toolbar as well. The thing is, you can't watch the game with it disabled so you'll have to enable it next time you want to watch a game.

Yeah, I've gotten that virus plenty of times... Just have to run a program to get rid of it... As bad as it sounds, if that's the only hurdle, I'll take it lol

Here's hoping streams are better in the coming weeks...atdhe was solid for the first 2 1/2 quarters before it went out, then there wasn't really anything.

I refreshed again a few minutes after I lost the feed, and got it back again. When they go they're usually gone for the game, so I only checked again (after the initial refresh, close browser, reopen browser, try again, tears routine) out of frustration from the firstrow feed.