Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

I'm absolutely livid.

I was dumb enough to order NFL.com's preseason package and the stream for tonight's game isn't working--all of the others are working, btw. I live in Michigan, so it's not a blackout issue.

Last week, I wasn't able to watch the game either because NFL.com doesn't stream the NFL Network National games w/ the package, which is complete BS, since some cable companies don't offer NFL Network and the description of the service is a bit misleading, leading one to believe that the only games that won't be streamed are local and non-NFL Network national.

Hey guys, I think I just got a virus from a script on atdhe....be careful.

I got a virus warning from trying to find another stream from StreamTV (I lost the excellent stream that I was using for the first half on the last play of 2Q) when I tried to click through their idiotic survey crap!

I'm absolutely livid.

I was dumb enough to order NFL.com's preseason package and the stream for tonight's game isn't working--all of the others are working, btw. I live in Michigan, so it's not a blackout issue.

Last week, I wasn't able to watch the game either because NFL.com doesn't stream the NFL Network National games w/ the package, which is complete BS, since some cable companies don't offer NFL Network and the description of the service is a bit misleading, leading one to believe that the only games that won't be streamed are local and non-NFL Network national.

I'd definitely be demanding a refund! Failing that, how about filing a class action against the league. I'm all for them making money, but those of us who pay for stuff like Sunday Ticket and the RSN's and yet we are blacked out are getting **** upon!

I'd definitely be demanding a refund! Failing that, how about filing a class action against the league. I'm all for them making money, but those of us who pay for stuff like Sunday Ticket and the RSN's and yet we are blacked out are getting **** upon!

Oh, I def. am. At the very least, I should get a refund for this week.

Which stream are you guys using at atdhe that's bad? The one i'm using is great

The one that DOESN'T require you to download the virus-laden VShare app. The one that reverts to the NFL.com scoreboard on commerical breaks. I mean, it's streaming so that's better than nothing. But it's crap quality compared to the one on StreamTv that went down at the end of the 1st half. That was excellent for streaming.

EDIT: Check that .. it was the one on Justin.TV/streamsportslive that went down that was good.

Edited by TD Riggo

The one that DOESN'T require you to download the virus-laden VShare app. The one that reverts to the NFL.com scoreboard on commerical breaks. I mean, it's streaming so that's better than nothing. But it's crap quality compared to the one on StreamTv that went down at the end of the 1st half. That was excellent for streaming.

The Vshare one is the same stream, just better quality. I have had no problems with the stream however I am running good virus protection and am running noscript.

The Vshare one is the same stream, just better quality. I have had no problems with the stream however I am running good virus protection and am running noscript.

I don't know .. when *I* get a virus warning on a proggie required to do anything, I tend to punt. Regardless of how much better said quality is. :cool:

Hey guys, I think I just got a virus from a script on atdhe....be careful.

Your virus protection is not up to date or good as it should have blocked the virus. I use Avast and it block bad sites. I had no problem watching some of the game on their website tonight.

i closed it when they told me i had to download something to watch it. no thanks.

Sometime you have to download plug-in to watch videos on some websites. I didn't hesitate and installed it (again I know Avast is going to block anything that is not legit) and it asked me if I should make their home page my home page...just unchecked both boxes and went my merry way. :)

Edited by zskins

Your virus protection is not up to date or good as it should have blocked the virus. I use Avast and it block bad sites. I had no problem watching some of the game on their website tonight.

I have an up to date McAfee AV. I got rid of the virus. My no-script on Fire Fox popped up with a warning message when I went to atdhe. I think it was a script in a third party ad. I'm not sure. After that I decided to run my AV and it found one trojan. I ran a full scan last night and there was nothing. The only place I've been since then is here, youtube, atdhe, and channelsurfing.net. Because my no-script gave me a pop up message when going to atdhe, I assume it was something up with it.

I googled "atdhe virus" and a lot of searches popped up with people on different sport forums saying they got infected by going there.

Edited by War Paint