NewCliche21

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

Can someone tell me why my stream I just downloaded is about 5 mins behind? Do I have to close it out and re open it?

Can someone tell me why my stream I just downloaded is about 5 mins behind? Do I have to close it out and re open it?

I think its just because its being sent from somewhere else so it has to be downloaded first to then be streamed to you so you should never listen to live radio commentary for instance as it will be ahead of the game you are streaming.

HomerTV channel 6 is offline, but who cares, this game isn't worth watching anyway. Good luck to anyone still trying to find it out there.

My P2P stream just froze, then switched to the Bears/Cards game, to be honest, don't know if I can be bothered to try and find a working link, it's so painful to watch us right now.

I'm trying to get it back on StreamTorrent but the connection quality is described as "Worst" and so far it's living up to the description.

The HomerTV feed was pretty good, bummer.

Right in his hands....Pass was on the money
I've seen enough to think that TC should start the rest of the season

Dude this is not the game thread!

Homertv has a good stream going but you have to sign up in advance to use it. Justintv has a rather low quality stream going.

Now wtf Suisham? I mean this team just has meltdowns in areas that are the easiest!

Disregard...wrong thread!

Edited by darrell1106

atdhe isnt working anymore. Stream torrent is sucking. Where is it on now?

nowhere. I'm so sick of trying to watch these games online. This will be the last time for me.