Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

i'm not posting another link just to have the nfl stop the game. :D

thank you! :D :D :D :D :D

Great link, except for the fan commentary, haha. :)

(I suppose I should have quoted the clue you posted, not this line, but whatever. Haha.)

Edited by bobisimo

we should try and figure out what to do for the next game...should we set up a list of members who want a pm? how can we do this so the link gets out there without it getting shut down?

What is there to figure out? The same site works every week. Until people here post the link ....... D'OH

Well, I have season tix. SO far this season, I've watched both away games on this site ... no change. THe Giants opener was on National TV

thanks for your help. I will know where to look next game without having to ask for a link.... :)

Because it's a business and streaming games online is illegal? It sucks for people that don't have the games televised but thats just the way businesses work.

I understand that, but my issue is with them only allowing directv to play all the games thus creating a monopoly..they can charge large fees. I have no options. People should be able to watch multiple games without having to pay hundreds of dollars a season, it just sucks.

What a crap game. Still, rocketcityskins, thanks for helping us out. I really appreciated it.

As for the NFL, they've shown they can stream games on-line. We can watch SNF on-line -- for free. So why can't they have a $2.00 - $5.00 option for every other game? And, just to be more fair to the NFL, we could even say that the on-line, pay stream doesn't go live until the game sells out -- and only works outside the radius of the two teams' cities. What's the problem here, NFL? Not everyone has satellite or whatever. Give us a break.

Edited by bobisimo

Ok, good mornin all... Here's the StreamTorrent link that's up via the P2P webpage... It usually comes online about 12:00EST, so get in early for the best connection available... I haven't seen anything on Justin TV, and from what I've heard is that ATDHE has been getting shut down quite frequently lately.

st://A0ECgpwEdTkDOQaCoAHIgBZsnxxfWWWNVfWdYt1J84H1ihcHU1 Q4MzE5NophAIpBB2RlZmF1bHSKogZTcG9ydHM=/

HAIL

Ok, good mornin all... Here's the StreamTorrent link that's up via the P2P webpage... It usually comes online about 12:00EST, so get in early for the best connection available... I haven't seen anything on Justin TV, and from what I've heard is that ATDHE has been getting shut down quite frequently lately.

st://A0ECgpwEdTkDOQaCoAHIgBZsnxxfWWWNVfWdYt1J84H1ihcHU1 Q4MzE5NophAIpBB2RlZmF1bHSKogZTcG9ydHM=/

HAIL

Bump