NewCliche21

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

Man. I've got two good feeds here but for some reason both are super choppy for me, especially when a QB is dropping back or it's right in the middle of a play (as in, the worst times for it to skip). I don't know what my connection problem is but it sucks.

Man. I've got two good feeds here but for some reason both are super choppy for me, especially when a QB is dropping back or it's right in the middle of a play (as in, the worst times for it to skip). I don't know what my connection problem is but it sucks.

Same for me here man. It started off good and got progressively more choppy starting the second quarter. I'm not complaining though. It's better than nothing. :)

I'm wondering if it's better than nothing or not. I'm getting tired of watching commercials interrupted by incoherrent bits and pieces of a game.

We needed that. Good thing there are a lot of links. They seem to die randomly.

Edited by Hunter_R

Well the atdhe net stream has completely stopped for me now. It was great at the start of 2nd quarter and got progressively worse. I guess its up to nfl.com drive chart to bring home the game.

Last week worked really well, new to this does it normaly get posted right away of right before the game? Or was i just really lucky to see it last week? Damn new england i hate it here

Alright guys. Help me out here.

This is my first weekend in California. I'm scheduled to see San Fran and Minny.

PM me if you know where I can watch online. Don't leave me out in the cold.

I need help I live in the Howard County area near Baltimore and Fox is not broadcasting the Redskins game any one have a link were I can watch the game LIVE. Thanks