NewCliche21

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, sparkosaurus said:

 

I don't think "Game Rewind" is a thing anymore...it's all Game Pass now (outside of Sunday Ticket, which is live). From their website:

 

When will regular season and Postseason games be made available on NFL Game Pass? 

  • Broadcast versions of Sunday morning and afternoon games (9:30am ET, 1pm ET & 4pm ET) are available by 8pm ET on Sunday.
  • Broadcast versions of Sunday Night, Monday Night, Thursday Night and Saturday NFL games are available soon after the conclusion of the applicable game telecast.
  • If you are accessing NFL Game Pass through a free trial, Thursday night games will not be available until 72 hours after the telecast. 

 

I'd bite the bullet and buy the Sunday Ticket before I watch a game 7 hours later. But that means DTV and I freaking HATE the 2 second delay when you change channels.  I sure hope there is an online version of the Sunday Ticket by the time we move.  I don't mind paying hundreds if I can just see my team play live.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

 

I'd bite the bullet and buy the Sunday Ticket before I watch a game 7 hours later. But that means DTV and I freaking HATE the 2 second delay when you change channels.  I sure hope there is an online version of the Sunday Ticket by the time we move.  I don't mind paying hundreds if I can just see my team play live.  

 

The problem is the DTV package that you need to go along with it. My bill just came and it's $190 for the next 5 months. 

 

Ridiculous and not affordable.

DirecTV now doesn't work for Sunday Ticket, though, does it?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not yet, hence this thread. ?

And why I have RZ.  

 

Trying to get hubby to go back to cable, we lose the signal with clouds. No ****. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, KDawg said:

 

The problem is the DTV package that you need to go along with it. My bill just came and it's $190 for the next 5 months. 

 

Ridiculous and not affordable.

DirecTV now doesn't work for Sunday Ticket, though, does it?

They will negotiate the price of Sunday Ticket with you,or at least they have been willing to do so for several years. When I saw that they automatically renewed mine I called and cancelled the package. I usually  call and barter with them before the season begins and have it reinstated at a discount. I have gotten substantial reductions handling it in this manner.

Edited by Tarpon75
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/4/2018 at 6:33 AM, Darrell Green Fan said:

 

I'd bite the bullet and buy the Sunday Ticket before I watch a game 7 hours later. But that means DTV and I freaking HATE the 2 second delay when you change channels.  I sure hope there is an online version of the Sunday Ticket by the time we move.  I don't mind paying hundreds if I can just see my team play live.  

 

If you have good internet connectivity, you can get Sunday Ticket without using DirecTV....just point your browser to:

 

sundayticket.tv

 

You can watch games on your computer, your tablet, or your TV with the proper hardware attached....here's all of the supported hardware:

 

COMPATIBLE DEVICES AND SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:

The following devices have been certified (device / OS can support all NFL Sunday Ticket features) for the NFL SUNDAY TICKET app. However, you may be able to download and use the app on a device that is not included in this list. Additional devices may be added before the start of the 2018 NFL regular season.

Connected DevicesCONNECTED DEVICES
  • XBOX One
  • Apple TV (tvOS 4th generation +, OS 10.x and above)
  • Google Chromecast
  • PlayStation®4
  • Roku 2+
  • Roku Streaming Stick
  • Amazon Fire TV
  • Amazon Fire TV Stick
  • Samsung Smart TV (Tizen OS 2016+ )
  • Android TV
  • Apple Watch [no live games
SmartphoneSMARTPHONES
OPERATING SYSTEMS (OS):
  • Apple iOS 10.x and above
  • Android OS 4.4 and above
APPLE:
  • iPhone 5S and above
  • iPod Touch 6th Generation
ANDROID:
  • Google Nexus 5X and above
  • Google Pixel and above
  • HTC One(M8) + HTC10 and above
  • LG G5 and above
  • LG V10 and above
  • Samsung Galaxy S6 and above
  • Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and above
  • Sony Experia X Performance,XA,XZ and above
  • OnePlus 5 and above
TabletTABLETS
OPERATING SYSTEMS (OS):
  • Apple iOS 10.x and above
  • Android OS 4.4 and above
  • Windows 10 and above
  • Kindle OS 4.2 and above
APPLE TABLETS:
  • iPad Air 1st Generation and above
  • iPad Mini 4th Generation and above
  • iPad 4th Generation and above
  • iPad Pro
ANDROID TABLETS:
  • Google Nexus 7 and above
  • Samsung Galaxy Note
  • Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 and above
WINDOWS TABLETS:
  • Surface 3
  • Surface Pro 2 and above
KINDLE
  • Kindle Fire HD 4 th Generation and above
  • Kindle Fire HDX 4th Generation and above
DesktopPC/MAC
WINDOWS:
  • Windows7 (Firefox and Chrome only),Windows 10
MAC:
  • OSX10.10.xand above
FIREFOX:
  • Latest version (both O/S)
CHROME:
  • 59+
IE:
  • Windows 10: Edge / IE11
SAFARI:
  • 10+
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/2/2018 at 3:51 PM, JSSkinz said:

These days you can log into each network's website using your cable providers log in credentials and it should pull your location by your billing address so in theory, you should be fine.

 

Like when I log into NBC it blocks me from Redskins postgame because my account is in Florida, I doubt they go by IP address because that's too easy to circumvent.

 

You can do what I do which is get the preseason package from NFL.com and then cancel before the 7 days are up, I just re-register using a new email address (not even a new card) and I get another free 7 days, rinse and repeat until the preseason is over.

 

I've done this every preseason for about 4 or 5 years now.

 

 

So I just registered my dummy free trial account and the system is a bit smarter this year.  It now recognizes all previously used credit cards and email addresses where in the past it only recognized previously used email addresses.

 

No big deal though, just made a quick Gmail account and used a different credit card and all is well.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/4/2018 at 9:51 AM, Tarpon75 said:

They will negotiate the price of Sunday Ticket with you,or at least they have been willing to do so for several years. When I saw that they automatically renewed mine I called and cancelled the package. I usually  call and barter with them before the season begins and have it reinstated at a discount. I have gotten substantial reductions handling it in this manner.

 

Or even Free. And one major hint, if you get someone not cool off the bat or doesn't seem to know what they are doing or can't do it, HANG UP, call back, threaten to cancel, someone will help you if you are nice to them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sparkosaurus said:

 

If you have good internet connectivity, you can get Sunday Ticket without using DirecTV....just point your browser to:

 

sundayticket.tv

 

You can watch games on your computer, your tablet, or your TV with the proper hardware attached....here's all of the supported hardware:

 

Good find but geographically restricted.  I think if you can get DirecTV at the address, then you aren't eligible.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/4/2018 at 9:51 AM, Tarpon75 said:

They will negotiate the price of Sunday Ticket with you,or at least they have been willing to do so for several years. When I saw that they automatically renewed mine I called and cancelled the package. I usually  call and barter with them before the season begins and have it reinstated at a discount. I have gotten substantial reductions handling it in this manner.

I tried that...since AT&T took over they didn't budge..even when I said I'd switch to Dish...no go...So I said OK..cancel..I got dish.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been living overseas for several years and have never had any problem finding a link to any game I wished to watch live.  I've posted links here each year and if you search my link for the reddit forum for NFL streaming links you'll find them a few hours before game is broadcast.  Also, if you have KODI there are plenty of resources to watch all games live without spending an arm and a leg for DTV. Now, I used to pay a truck full of dollars for DTV Sunday Ticket too.  Not anymore. 

 

https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheShredder said:

I've been living overseas for several years and have never had any problem finding a link to any game I wished to watch live.  I've posted links here each year and if you search my link for the reddit forum for NFL streaming links you'll find them a few hours before game is broadcast.  Also, if you have KODI there are plenty of resources to watch all games live without spending an arm and a leg for DTV. Now, I used to pay a truck full of dollars for DTV Sunday Ticket too.  Not anymore. 

 

https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/

 

 

You're a beast Shredder!  I'm up in NYC and went a little crazy last year.... I bought a VPN package (PureVPN, which I still own and highly recommend) and NFL Gamepass Europe (which actually streams regular season games) but the feed was garbage.  You started posting these reddit streams and they are FULL HD at 60fps with zero lag.  Unreal.  Thanks homie.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LaRonDontLikeUgly said:

 

You're a beast Shredder!  I'm up in NYC and went a little crazy last year.... I bought a VPN package (PureVPN, which I still own and highly recommend) and NFL Gamepass Europe (which actually streams regular season games) but the feed was garbage.  You started posting these reddit streams and they are FULL HD at 60fps with zero lag.  Unreal.  Thanks homie.  

 

 

Hey just a trick I used to do when I did the VPN and NFL gamepass Europe setup... the feed was indeed crap when using VP.  

 

For me the trick is in reality you just need VPN active to get the stream going but as soon as you have the live feed, you need to turn the VPN off then you get the full connection speed back and I had absolutely no issue get HD quality feed from Gamepass over past 4-5 years...

 

so if you have always only tried to watch with VPN active all the time then try this trick

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, LaRonDontLikeUgly said:

 

You're a beast Shredder!  I'm up in NYC and went a little crazy last year.... I bought a VPN package (PureVPN, which I still own and highly recommend) and NFL Gamepass Europe (which actually streams regular season games) but the feed was garbage.  You started posting these reddit streams and they are FULL HD at 60fps with zero lag.  Unreal.  Thanks homie.  

 

 

You should come to Redemption. It's a Skins bar at 53rd and Second. Every (Regular Season and Playoff) game it's the only game. About 100-120 of our Skins brothers and sisters going nuts I come in every week from Long Island.

 

 

p.s. forgive me if you already know about it. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, The Hangman- C_Hanburger said:

I tried that...since AT&T took over they didn't budge..even when I said I'd switch to Dish...no go...So I said OK..cancel..I got dish.

I was able to get conscessions from them last year. 

Edited by Tarpon75

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, sjinhan said:

 

 

Hey just a trick I used to do when I did the VPN and NFL gamepass Europe setup... the feed was indeed crap when using VP.  

 

For me the trick is in reality you just need VPN active to get the stream going but as soon as you have the live feed, you need to turn the VPN off then you get the full connection speed back and I had absolutely no issue get HD quality feed from Gamepass over past 4-5 years...

 

so if you have always only tried to watch with VPN active all the time then try this trick

 

I do the same with soccer over here. Works for me too, so I guess it's fairly universal.

 

As I'm in the UK I don't need to do that for the Skins though - Gamepass for me. Works out just under £10 per game which is slightly expensive imo, but worth it for me compared to finding a stream as I'm a teacher so not able to watch the late kick off games live, but with Gamepass, I can watch it when I get in from work the following day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, TheShredder said:

I've been living overseas for several years and have never had any problem finding a link to any game I wished to watch live.  I've posted links here each year and if you search my link for the reddit forum for NFL streaming links you'll find them a few hours before game is broadcast.  Also, if you have KODI there are plenty of resources to watch all games live without spending an arm and a leg for DTV. Now, I used to pay a truck full of dollars for DTV Sunday Ticket too.  Not anymore. 

 

https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/

 

 

Aware of any options on Terrarium?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For those who may miss the game tonight for whatever reason, the NFL Network is going to re-show the game Friday at 1:00pm, Sunday at 4:00am and 3:00pm, and Wednesday at 4:00pm.

 

All times EDT.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, mbws said:

 

 

You should come to Redemption. It's a Skins bar at 53rd and Second. Every (Regular Season and Playoff) game it's the only game. About 100-120 of our Skins brothers and sisters going nuts I come in every week from Long Island.

 

 

p.s. forgive me if you already know about it. 

 

 

Redemption is an AWESOME time!  I only went once a few years back and some made friends that I still have today.  Will shoot you a private message during the season when I'm out that way brother!

 

HAIL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.