Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

On 8/1/2017 at 11:24 PM, FS#21 said:

The Good news is I will have Comcast this season so I can show Pre-Post Shows on days I go ahead and stream.

The bad news is that real good streaming hosts cost way too much and the free great options like Youtube, Dailymotion, Twitch etc are going to be watched like Hawks so you'll have to bear with the average. (I could definitely stream at a great quality if I had the chance but alas, this is best I got.)

You gonna have the preseason games up?

I'm out of market and I have Sunday ticket for the season. Is there a way to watch the preseason games without the risk of a poor stream? I saw NFL Gamepass, but $100 for 4 preseason games is a bit much.

I've used the game pass every year, all I did was re-register with a new email every week and cancel the previous membership and I was able to watch all games during the free trial.

I don't know if they changed things this year but last year when you I registered under several names the system didn't even recognize I was using the same debit card all 4 times, seemed to be all about the email.

4 hours ago, FS#21 said:

Put it this way, when I won't be able to I'll say so ahead of time just like last season.

No problem. I just hope you guys don't have same problem as last year as far as the damn player actually working for you on your end. Always works great for me on my test runs on PC and Mobile. 

I haven't been able to watch the postgame show in years since I moved to Florida, if you can stream that it would be nice, at least during the regular season.

Um, what is 'streaming'?

I have absolutely no idea on how to watch games since I've gone to antenna. Are there ways to watch games online?

Sorry, I'm a caveman when it comes to computers, streaming, etc, it has to be explained in simplistic form because I am not computer literate. Re-plumb a house? no prob.; re-wire a house? Easy Peazy.  Rebuild an engine? gotcha. Read MTRs and MSDS sheets? A walk in the park.

When it comes to technology, well, to say I was in another class is honestly true...

• Like 1

I don't mind that it isn't full HD, if the NFL were smart they'd have their own free low quality streams to bring in and keep the fans, all the while advertising HD for those who can afford it.  Just not smart at all to lose fans that move to another city and then lose all interest in their home team [and are highly unlikely to fall in love with a new home team].

So, by providing a standard definition level of broadcast you're providing the essential service that the NFL should have been doing all along and I'm thankful to you for it.

13 hours ago, skins island connection said:

Um, what is 'streaming'?

I have absolutely no idea on how to watch games since I've gone to antenna. Are there ways to watch games online?

Sorry, I'm a caveman when it comes to computers, streaming, etc, it has to be explained in simplistic form because I am not computer literate. Re-plumb a house? no prob.; re-wire a house? Easy Peazy.  Rebuild an engine? gotcha. Read MTRs and MSDS sheets? A walk in the park.

When it comes to technology, well, to say I was in another class is honestly true...

Man, I was just like you. I am god awful and want to take a computers for seniors class. 

FS will put a link up, click on it, close any windows and you can watch the game. Just don't tell anyone about it.

14 hours ago, FS#21 said:

Yeah, plan to to try out almost 5 hours from Start of Pregame to end of Postgame tommorow and see how it goes. But be warned this won't be pristine HD because I'm limited with free hosting servers as opposed to people who pay to use good ones. Rules the same, don't share the link on Popular social media. Lasted almost the whole season because you guys respected that.

I ****ing love you so much!!!

17 hours ago, FS#21 said:

Yeah, plan to to try out almost 5 hours from Start of Pregame to end of Postgame tommorow and see how it goes. But be warned this won't be pristine HD because I'm limited with free hosting servers as opposed to people who pay to use good ones. Rules the same, don't share the link on Popular social media. Lasted almost the whole season because you guys respected that.

Is it the same link as we used last year? Only reason I ask is because it says 2016 in the link. Thanks for all the good work!

6 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

FS will put a link up, click on it, close any windows and you can watch the game. Just don't tell anyone about it.

Typically do a FRS or VIP type site, but I'm going to try this tonight. If it doesn't work for me, I may bag the game and DVR the NFL Network replay on Saturday Morning. If regulars do play, they never play for long in the 1st PS game. Thanks in advance, @FS#21

Just now, Redskins Reparations said:

So the pre-season is live but regular season games are replays? 

I have Sunday Ticket online so I never use it for past games but you can watch regular season games going back to 2011.

I think you can watch 2017 regular season games as well but you have to wait 24 hours after the game has finished.

18 minutes ago, Redskins Reparations said:

:huh: 

Do what I did, find a good friend who is a Redskin fan and is computer illiterate.  Pay them $150 to use the online Sunday Ticket and that way they save 50% on the cost of the ticket, its a win win for everyone.