Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

4 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

You're a godsend.

NewCliche21 can you say what browser and how you are watching? At this point I'm not sure why people still have problems watching the game via my blog. Works everywhere for me on CPU and Phone.

1 minute ago, FS#21 said:

NewCliche21 can you say what browser and how you are watching? At this point I'm not sure why people still have problems watching the game via my blog. Works everywhere for me on CPU and Phone.

It's not loading for me either, even though it has every other week. I'm on Windows 7, Firefox (latest version). Watching via PC.

2 hours ago, FS#21 said:

Worked nicely as always for me. Lost sound at the end of the game. Dunno why, might not be related to my comp.

2 hours ago, this isn't happening said:

For those who aren't having trouble, could you please help us out and let us know what browser/devices you are using?

Running on Firefox, Windows 10.

But I would suggest any of you to check your flash updates.

Just now, FS#21 said:

It was me rewinding to watch the touchdown/big plays again.

I feel bad for most of you who can't watch but as you can see, it is in fact working and not me not letting you watch.

Thank you, we had no doubt about it

4 hours ago, Riggo'sRangers said:

I dearly hope for the very same thing.  Happy Thanksgiving & Hail to all!  

<iframe src="http://www.vipbox.sx/embed/401764/1/" width="660" height="500" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true"/>

http://www.vipbox.sx/football/401764/1/dallas-cowboys-vs-washington-redskins-live-stream-online.html

• Like 1