NewCliche21

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, The Hangman- C_Hanburger said:

Did you all download a file to view the blog?? My security said the download vendor was blacklisted???

 

For the pepsinono blog?

Nope. Just closed the pop ups and hit play

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I watched the FS feed today. Awesome. Thank you, Sir for helping the rest of us. It was a great experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So was the feed good today guys? Sorry I didn't check in a bunch of people were here and I only went near the CPU during breaks. 

 

2 hours ago, grego said:

For the pepsinono blog?

Nope. Just closed the pop ups and hit play

Yes this. You should never have to download anything to watch on the page. It should just start playing when you get there.

Edited by FS#21
None.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are welcome guys. (For those thanking me earlier in the thread.) Glad that it didn't rain and was Sunny for the most part but when it rains, may not be pretty lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, FS#21 said:

So was the feed good today guys? Sorry I didn't check in a bunch of people were here and I only went near the CPU during breaks. 

 

Yes this. You should never have to download anything to watch on the page. It should just start playing when you get there.

Feed was good as last week.

This isn't HD, but honestly, I don't care much. Watching it live, with no buffering, crash and other stuff, it's perfectly fine for me.

Maybe too many advs on pop when toggling full screen? lol.

Really great, you don't even know how much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, FS#21 said:

So was the feed good today guys? Sorry I didn't check in a bunch of people were here and I only went near the CPU during breaks. 

 

Yes this. You should never have to download anything to watch on the page. It should just start playing when you get there.

It was great. Thanks fs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are welcome again fellas.

I actually tried broadcasting in real HD the very first time I ran a broadcast during preseason but found that my internet couldn't handle it as it was lagging majorly/slowing down during plays so I had to have the settings as they are now to get that sweet spot of acceptable picture quality while it flows without really stopping (and even then I know it's not perfect but pretty much the best i can do)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/2/2016 at 10:53 PM, FS#21 said:

You are welcome again fellas.

I actually tried broadcasting in real HD the very first time I ran a broadcast during preseason but found that my internet couldn't handle it as it was lagging majorly/slowing down during plays so I had to have the settings as they are now to get that sweet spot of acceptable picture quality while it flows without really stopping (and even then I know it's not perfect but pretty much the best i can do)

Thanks from my end as well. I was able to watch the feed for much of the game and it worked perfectly. I plan on watching again today, assuming you'll be broadcasting again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/2/2016 at 10:53 PM, FS#21 said:

You are welcome again fellas.

I actually tried broadcasting in real HD the very first time I ran a broadcast during preseason but found that my internet couldn't handle it as it was lagging majorly/slowing down during plays so I had to have the settings as they are now to get that sweet spot of acceptable picture quality while it flows without really stopping (and even then I know it's not perfect but pretty much the best i can do)

Hey rock star. You da man.

Any chance for some pregame show?

Also and not that I'm complaining, but why no commercials.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just turned it on. 

Usually what I play before the game is whatever local show was on during the weekend because the only pregame show I could give you is the generic FOX (or whatever channel we are playing on)

Like right now for example I am playing Redskins Showtime which aired on Saturday and then I turn it to the game when it's gametime.

EDIT : The reason for no commercials is to bypass any copyright issue though I don't know how effective it is as compared to keeping the link hidden to major websites.

Edited by FS#21
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, FS#21 said:

I just turned it on.

Doesn't work for me using chrome or ie :unsure:

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Debut. You have arrived.

 
Debut. 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445
Edited by FrFan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, FrFan said:

Doesn't work for me using chrome or ie :unsure:

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Debut. You have arrived.

 
Debut. 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445

Enter without https://

Part 

And let all scripts load. (Your browser might try to block scripts)

Edited by FS#21
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, FS#21 said:

Enter without https://

Part 

And let all scripts load. (Your browser might try to block scripts)


Hey bro!  Do you just copy and paste this number into your Google Chrome web browser?  I'm having trouble figuring this out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LaRonDontLikeUgly said:


Hey bro!  Do you just copy and paste this number into your Google Chrome web browser?  I'm having trouble figuring this out!

Click me.

It should work even with popup blocker. 

If the player doesn't show then look for a little bubble in the browser. That means your browser is limiting scripts. Let all scripts through.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can load the page but there is nothing there except "scroll down." 

I have watched on your blog before but it isn't working this week. I'm trying to do this on my iPad using Safari. Any pointers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.