Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

Just an FYI - DirectTV has a ridiculous deal for college students for the streaming Sunday Ticket package. It is pretty amazing. And you don't need to get DirectTV.

$99 for NFL Sunday Ticket Max. You can stream games via Xbox, PS, Roku, Iphone, Ipad, computer - really anything. Usually, this package costs something like $279 and you have to prove you can't get DirectTV. For this, you don't have to prove anything, just need to be a "student" and that is it...

I used my wife;s grad school edu email address. Quick approval. Had it for today's games. Amazing.

• Like 2

In the Reddit /r/nflstreams thread someone posted VLC streams link where you copy the link and paste it into VLC's "Open Network Stream" under Media.

MANNA FROM HEAVEN.  No ads, no interruptions, all the way to the end of the game.  I didn't pick the largest bit stream, just one in the middle and had zero interruptions... so if you pick the biggest streams and have trouble, go down the list until one works for you.

I know now what I'm going to prioritize first when looking for a good stream.

Luckily I got a good stream to watch the entire game.  I was a bit perturbed when I checked www.506sports.com and it showed the Redskins/Rams game being shown in the Baltimore area.  So, come game time I turn to Channel 45 and the Steelers/49ers are on.  I figured that the Steelers game was important to the Ravens fans.  I miss the days when Baltmore didn't have a football team to interfere with the Redskins telecasts.  

Edited by mtruslow