Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

Is this game really not on NFL network or ESPN or CBS?  Man, this pisses me off.  So frustrating not being able to watch the game on TV.

So, if anyone has a good link for tonight, please share. :)

i believe the game is on NBC tonight....   if you're looking for an on-line stream, game will be available on the link i gave in post 2895....  scan for it on the 1st page this time as it will probably not be the top link...  click the attachment to see where it's at currently....

post-131157-0-29909900-1408815911_thumb.

try this link..

http://www.wiziwig.tv/competition.php?part=sports&competitionid=37&discipline=americanfootball

our game is on top..  click the 'live' link on the right then on the next page, click the 'play now' button on a 'flash' stream ...  then when the stream window comes up, click the little 'x's to get rid of the ads...  then go full screen.. you won't have to do it again...  be aware, quality is hit and miss...

i believe the game is on NBC tonight....   if you're looking for an on-line stream, game will be available on the link i gave in post 2895....  scan for it on the 1st page this time as it will probably not be the top link...  click the attachment to see where it's at currently....

attachicon.gifskins:ravens game feed.png

wiziwig is new to me. Thanks for the link. I normally watch on FirstRow or ATDHE.

http://www.streamking.org/channel4.html

I just waited the for the initial ads to close.  Great quality so far. :)

Thanks for that! After getting screwed over, taking 3 hours of my time (during a slightly over 3 hour game) two weeks ago, and charged twice and yet STILL not getting to see anything but the last 3 minutes of the game by the NFL, I absolutely REFUSE to give them another penny for any streaming. What a debacle that was, and I told them so several times.  Now, they want $14.99 (geez .. a whole $5 discount from the four game package with only half left to go .. what a ripoff! Especially when it will be free on the NFL network at 700am tomorrow) for the last two games?! 

Edited by TD Riggo

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone interested in this kind of thing: I am having good luck adjusting the radio feed to sync with the online video feed by using "tune in" app on my phone to stream espn980. The app has one of those go back 10 seconds button and you can advance it as well by touching on the progress line. I'm assuming it would work syncing with the TV as well, it's just that the video feeds can be all over the place in terms of syncing with the radio feed.