Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

I'm in Kansas for the holiday. Anyone know where I can watch the game tomorrow online? I've watched every game so far so I'd hate to miss it.

Thanks!

I have family obligations that will take me out of town tommorow,

so does anybody know if there will be a torrent available for download?

Maybe?? huh, huh??

PM me if you know a site that may have it.

Thanks.

http://www.vipbox.tv/sports/american-football.html

Any advice for watching the Cowboys game in Rome, Italy? Struggling to find a reliable option, and I want to have contingencies in place.

I have online version of Sunday Ticket but have ruled that out because it is Sunday Night Football. I have also ruled out finding a sports bar because of the 2:30 a.m. start time. We will be staying at our apartment so I don't have the option of hoping that hotel cable has the game. We don't have a TV in the apartment. We do have internet though.

Getting nervous. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For someone that has been looking for feeds every year for years now. I got an Aereo account for local games (I don't have cable), and I got the Direct TV special they had packaged with Madden, where you can watch all the NFL games online that aren't in your local market, as well as red zone. I connect my computer to my TV and boom, I can finally watch all the skins games this year for about 50-60 bucks. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

On vacay in NC this week. Getting ready to raid this thread. Hoping someone will be able to help a brutha out when the time comes!

I was watching "Redskins kickoff" on CSN Washington... (DirecTV) and I have the Sunday ticket.

It just blacked out.

I'm ****ing PISSED!

I was watching "Redskins kickoff" on CSN Washington... (DirecTV) and I have the Sunday ticket.

It just blacked out.

I'm ****ing PISSED!

Must be a DTV thing. I'm good in the Noke on Cox Cable

• Like 1