Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

Sorry to have to ask this as I dont stream very much, but I was getting alot of message that say I didnt have the right software.

Like ILIVID or REALPLAYER, and I think there was one more depending on the link.

So are they really necesary? I managed to just click on full screen and could watch the game, altho the video wasnt all that great.

I just figured the poor video was because of having to stream overseas ??

Ok, I'm posting this b/c I have been streaming games from a free site for a few years now and it's never let me down LOL. They show every game thank God, especially since I only get to see a few on TV living here in NC. The video and sound quality have always been good, much better than some of the other sites I used to stream from. I don't want to post the link b/c mods from the site have asked people not to b/c they don't want any problems. So, if you're interested, I'll send you the link if you PM me and give you instructions on what to do.

~Brandy

i accidently deleted all of my bookmarks on my browser tonight.... could someone let me know the name of the site that lets you download full redskins games?

---------- Post added October-18th-2012 at 11:27 PM ----------

i accidently deleted all of my bookmarks on my browser tonight.... could someone let me know the name of the site that lets you download full redskins games?

I think it is tenyardtracker.com that I am thinking of

• 2 weeks later...