Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

I don't have cable TV. Yes, my fault, but I still can't convince myself to spend ~$100/month on cable TV to give me NFL Network, ESPN and the Golf Channel.

Bring on A La Carte !

Yea, i know now a days you can get buy with Netflix, hulu and stuff like that but i couldn't go without cable/sat. Especially up here in upstate NY. Need the ticket to be able to see most games

So, I thought I'd put this up here: www.ustvnow.com

It's a free website, though there are pay options, where you can watch live television from stations that are local to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania and it works out for us because they happen to be in the only section of the state that tends to show Skins games every Sunday. The free version has Fox, CBS, NBC, ABC, CW, and PBS, but you can pay and get more. I'm just sticking with the free channels.

The best news is that so far they've shown all of the Redskins' games (this week included), even in week one when the Eagles were playing at the same time. It seems like a Redskins fan area apparently. Great for us.

You can sign up through that link and if you get a friend to sign up you get 4 hours free DVR time for each referral. The picture quality isn't quite as clear as some of the other feeds, but it's less choppy and DVR is nice too. Anyway, I hope it helps some of the guys who've had problems watching games previously.

I'm telling you guys, www.ustvnow.com has every Skins game, it's not someone's feed, it's a site that allows you to watch Harrisburg, Pennsylvania's local stations and they just so happen to be in Skins territory even when the Eagles play they show Skins games. And it's not choppy either.

And, you can DVR the game too if you get other people to sign up, or just make up another account and give yourself credit for a referral.

I'm telling you guys, www.ustvnow.com has every Skins game, it's not someone's feed, it's a site that allows you to watch Harrisburg, Pennsylvania's local stations and they just so happen to be in Skins territory even when the Eagles play they show Skins games. And it's not choppy either.

And, you can DVR the game too if you get other people to sign up, or just make up another account and give yourself credit for a referral.

I did this last week, and fed it through my Apple TV to my 52". Was an awesome feed...really appreciate it man...thanks again!

I did this last week, and fed it through my Apple TV to my 52". Was an awesome feed...really appreciate it man...thanks again!

Yeah, I'm glad someone took advantage of it. I did the same thing with my Roku. I posted it twice because I hoped someone would go check it out, I don't know that it's a bunch more clear than any of the other feeds, but if you've got Roku or Apple TV you can watch it on your television and it doesn't seem to be choppy.

Anyway, glad it worked out for you. I figured it was a great find.