Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

Every stream I check out has a black box right in the middle of the screen. Asking me to download a ton of crap when I try to "x" out of it.

You might be clicking the wrong "x". They purposely make them a bit misleading so that you end up downloading a bunch of pointless software.

The NFL Preseason package is a great high quality stream, but WHY DON'T THEY PLAY THE REDSKINS FEED - or at least home team feed. None of these 4 games have been with the Redskins broadcast. It's so annoying listen to the Buccs talk about their players :P

For the others without cable. http://snfallaccess.nbcsports.com/ NBC's official stream, great quality.

Wow, thanks man! Trying to watch the DNC and hope both of the NFC East teams lose this game.

---------- Post added September-5th-2012 at 09:27 PM ----------

Um, the picture quality on this sucks. Is there anyway to increase the resolution like on YouTube videos?

Wow, thanks man! Trying to watch the DNC and hope both of the NFC East teams lose this game.

---------- Post added September-5th-2012 at 09:27 PM ----------

Um, the picture quality on this sucks. Is there anyway to increase the resolution like on YouTube videos?

I think it goes by your connection, I was looking for the same thing. The quality looks great for me, but I have a 30mb connection.

So when the game starts I can click the above link and watch the game ?

---------- Post added September-9th-2012 at 10:25 AM ----------

I'm using my cell phone .. it will work right ?

---------- Post added September-9th-2012 at 10:26 AM ----------

I'm using my cell phone .. it will work right ?

Don't know if you guys do torrents (did a quick search on forum rules and did not find any info one way or another), but I got a recording of the game from here: http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7618393/NFL.2012.RS.Week01.%2809_sep%29.WAS.Redskins.v.NO.Saints.540p (if the %29 spacers cause your browser problems, you can always just go to http://thepiratebay.se/ and search for "redskins saints").

If you like to review the game and catch a bunch stuff you miss trying to watch it live, this works pretty good. Especially with this game -I'll probably wont be deleting this anytime soon! It is 540p, but in the mkv format, it ends up looking like decent HD to me. VLC media player does a great job for me.

I do not know exactly how above board all this stuff is ...and as always you download at your own risk. But I have not had any trouble with viruses and there are like 350 "seeders" as I'm posting this which, if you know about torrents, usually indicates it's quite legit, as well.

Hope you enjoy!