• Blog Entries

• By TK in ES Coverage
      The Redskins have opened their 2019 season with two losses. Both against Divisional foes. Now they get to close out Week 3 at home on Monday Night against the visiting 1-1 Chicago Bears. The Bears don't have much of an offense but seem to have what may be an elite defense.

On the flip side, the Redskins have a developing passing attack and a disastrous defense. The Redskins haven't had a Defense this vanilla since Mike Nolan received his ice cream. Oh, and the Redskins already have more guys on IR then any other team this season. 

Will the Redskins finally put one in the win column? 

As usual, poll closes at kickoff. Go vote!
NewCliche21

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

Can't thank you guys enough for keeping me up to date on this. I missed last week's game because I didn't think to stop by here, but I was able to see todays game against the Pats. Glad I didn't miss it.

It probably goes without saying but be careful on firstrowsports.tv. My laptop got a nasty virus from that website during today's game.

Just got a Pansonic 65 inch HD 3D VT30 with fully calibrated 7:1 surround sound for my birthday. I am set! MW3 is amazing. Watched the Packers game last night on the new set (Direct TV was doing the installation during our game). Can't wait until next weekend!

in puerto rico boys, does this site still work??... AND YES THERE ARE OTHER THINGS TO DO besides watch the game, but my parents who retired here and who painted their house B&G (no joke) are also jonesing to see the game.

i promise, we will go out and enjoy the 84 degree weather and hit the crystal clear beach AFTER the game.

Hey Goritz - yes that site works, Im in the UK watching the NFL countdown show on it as we speak. My Dad ruptured his achilles and he has never watched an NFL game so Im hoping he'll take an interest tonight and I can give him the gift of the Skins for Xmas!! HAIL

Yes it's working. Disregard the "required" iLivid plugin message. The stream should start within 30 seconds of loading the page. Then if you still have that iLivid window over top of the stream just hit the full screen button for the game and you'll be watching it! Hope that works for ya!

I have like two pop-ups that are saying I need a plug in. One goes away, the second just sits there and I don't know how to get rid of it. I don't see a bar on the video window.

Any other stream up ? The Firstrowsports one is horribly choppy for me today.

Swcond stream up on Firstrowsports, looks a lot better.

It definitely does :yes:...I now have malware on my computer and it's pissing me off.

This is why I use my MacBook when I watch stuff on the Internet. Not that I'd watch a bootleg stream of an NFL game. ;)

It probably goes without saying but be careful on firstrowsports.tv. My laptop got a nasty virus from that website during today's game.

It definitely does :yes:...I now have malware on my computer and it's pissing me off.

I finally got it to work. My no-script and Adblocker for firefox was keeping it from coming up. However, be carefull. I got an anti-virus warning on that site from one of the pop-ups.