Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

Odd, I went to check the video highlights of the game under the game center on NFL.com and I ended watching the last live 7 mins of the 4th quarter, now the press conference is about to start. Must have been some glitch by NFL.com that let me watch the game for free, I was even able to pause the game.

The Redskins are playing on CBS (Panthers on FOX) yet both local CBS stations are showing Pittsburgh/Cincinnati. What a ripoff! Used to you could always count on them showing the Skins if they were on CBS. I guess since they have played so poorly they figure they'd show a game with playoff implications. :(

Great? I wouldn't say great. The problem with streaming the games now is after all the American domains were seized last seaosn, we are now relying on Euro streams, which is fine for UFC or Boxing because there are tons to choose from, but when it comes to NFL a sport not big there, less people are hosting streams, so everyone is pressing play on same few feeds.

Great? I wouldn't say great. The problem with streaming the games now is after all the American domains were seized last seaosn, we are now relying on Euro streams, which is fine for UFC or Boxing because there are tons to choose from, but when it comes to NFL a sport not big there, less people are hosting streams, so everyone is pressing play on same few feeds.

well that link is working for me. no lag and decent video quality.