Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miller Takes His Rant to Fox News

luckydevil

http://reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=entertainmentNews&storyID=2946736

Miller Takes His Rant to Fox News

Wed June 18, 2003 04:19 AM ET

By Nellie Andreeva

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Emmy winner Dennis Miller has closed a deal with the Fox News Channel to join the cable channel as a commentator.

Under the pact, Miller will have a weekly segment on Fox News' "Hannity & Colmes" debate show. His sarcastic commentaries will run on the Friday editions of "Hannity & Colmes" beginning June 27 and rerun on "Weekend Live With Tony Snow" on Saturdays.

Miller won six Emmys for his work on HBO's "Dennis Miller Live," which bowed out last year after eight years. Miller, a "Saturday Night Live" alumnus, also was a commentator on ABC's "Monday Night Football" from 2000-02.

Reuters/Hollywood Reporter

Originally posted by The Evil Genius

Wow...between Dennis Miller, Pat Sajak, and Geraldo Rivera...that's the trifecta there of multiple personalities...who next? Dennis Leary to perform his "I'm an a$$hole" song with a bouncing ball highlighting the lyrics? :D

No, I was thinking more along the lines of Phil "I'm an a$$hole" Donahue. No wait a minute....that was one of the other "credible" news networks. :rolleyes:

Wasn't Mancow some Howard Stern imitator that bombed on the radio? Speaking of racists and boring radio personalities ending up on cable news, how did that Imus guy ever get a job. What was CNBC thinking?

I actually find Dennis Miller (though yes, he was AWFUL on MNF, as was everyone else in that lineup other than whatshisname, Michaels?) and Jon Stewart to be very entertaining in their political commentary. [Granted, the fact that a pro-welfare state guy like Miller tries to proclaim himself to be a Libertarian just because he wants to legalize drug I find quite annoying and rather offensive.] But Pat Sajak, Phil Donahue, Geraldo Rivera and Connie Chung are all a bad joke and need to be removed from the airwaves.

mancow has the number 1 rated radio show in Chicago.

His new book is AWESOME. It's not a politcal book. It's just the story of how his father (passed away a couple of months ago I think, maybe a year) affected his life.

He really impressed me as a writer and story teller.

Originally posted by Kilmer17

"If you have ever seen Man Cow, that rascist, you would know what Im talking bout"

Okay, I'll bite. How is Mancow a racist?

A year or so ago when people actually talked about the Milosovic trial he said (when he did his 5 minute commentary on Fox and Friends) we should not oppose Milosevic because he was fighting Muslims too, he apperantly bought into Milosevic's propaganda that the Muslims he massacred in Bosnia and Kosovo were not victims of ethnic cleansing but terrorists who were succesfully terminated, It was soon after September 11th so I guess it was expected but it is still not an excuse to defend the murderer Milosevic

Dennis Miller is the T*ts man. I think he is funny as hell and is insightfully humorous when it comes to politics. Why he would choose to be on with that jerkoff Sean Hannity is beyond me..........

Archived