Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FedEx 12th Man Thread: Where You At?

Walking Deadman

So, since many of the upgrades at FedEx have been made and most of the open seats have been bought (well, sort of) I figure I would start up the list for the 2009 12th Man (aka: ES Sore Throat Crew) threads.

So if you're a vet. like me and are in the same old spot, got an upgrade or if you're a new STH (congratulations and welcome!!!) put your name on the list and let's see what our fellow Esers can do to try to make FedEx the loudest stadium in the NFL and a hard place to play for any opposing team.

Bring on the 12th Man!!!!!!!

HTTR

403, R13- Walking Deadman

MonsterMJP and little MonsterMJP once again in section 418 row 15 barring any last minute moves. Bringing it every game all game baby.... Loud and Proud. Come wit it or stay at home. Man wish it was football season already. I am so ready to loose my voice for a week.

Monster:point2sky

Club 331, row 11! (second row directly above the scoreboard, opposite end from the tunnels) Wine & Cheese represent!

Got GAs also this year (413, R2). I'll have family, friends, or hopefully other ES'ers keepin' those seats warm and I'll be certain to make sure they know whats up. ;)

Archived