Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Del Lynch is my new hero... quote of the day

bubba9497

(From Dan Steinberg's recent WP article, "Cowboys Fans in Droves")

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/07/01/AR2009070103815.html

Click link for entire article

Sure, there was Phil Yonker from Rockville, wearing a "Dallas Sucks" T-shirt. "Why wouldn't you wear something to represent D.C.?" he asked. "Are you kidding me?"

And there were the more vocal ones, like Del Lynch, in an Art Monk hat, shouting out "Hit it like it's December!" from a few feet behind Romo sits to pee on the seventh tee, and Chris Wellde from Ellicott City, letting rip a "Let's go, Redskins!" from the ninth. And when a starter on that seventh tee asked for a nice Washington Redskins welcome for the visiting quarterback, there was a chorus of boos, just like there was during the opening shot festivities an hour later.

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

And there were the more vocal ones, like Del Lynch, in an Art Monk hat, shouting out "Hit it like it's December!" from a few feet behind Romo sits to pee on the seventh tee...

:applause: Great line, Del Lynch!

That's hilarious! if i wasn't stuck down here at school right now, I'd so show up and mess with Romo sits to pee. I don't know what it is, I know he's not really a douche in real life, but there's something about him that makes me want to puke. can't put my finger on it.

Isn't Romo sits to pee actually a pretty good golfer? I thought I remember reading or hearing that before...

I think he currently holds a handicap under 5, which is pretty close to scratch. However, to get that good, you have to practice incessantly. I think we know where Romo sits to pee's priorities are! :hysterical:

Archived