Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Looks Nice!

Griff

So tell me... since its signed... do you ever plan on wearing it? Or does it stay nice and folded? Seriously.

I bought an official NFL football... and though it cost me $80... I just couldn't bring myself to stare at it on a placeholder. It was meant to be used :D I even use it when we're tossing it on cement. Has a few scuffs marks... but it gives it character.

Heck, a bought an authentic Riddell Redskins helmit. Cost me $360. When I tried out for a semi-pro league that summer... they didn't have a helmit for me so I wore my Redskins helmit. Hitting drills and all... and marked it up pretty good. The guys thought I was crazy... first for wearing a Redskins helmit and then for wearing such a collector's item. Again... it was just begging to be used.

But I'm wondering if anyone would do the same?

Nice Jersey Griff! :thumbsup:

Sorry Diehard, my jerseys are babied!

I hang them up in the closet in my computer room at home and they are washed separately on the delicate cycle. I wear them for more than just games, some times I will wear mine out and about.

I just added a Patrick Ramsey Replica to my collection, I just have a feeling about the guy! :fortune:

Originally posted by Flowtrain

:doh: :puke:

LOL... poor Flow.

I have to say, LC has been my favorite player in the NFL since he came in to the league. I love the way he plays in big games.

And now he's a Redskin and it's almost like a dream come true.

I feel for ya, Flow, but that's about it.:laugh:

~Bang

My roomate has a football that is signed by Doug Williams. He claims it was used in the Superbowl. I'm not sure if I believe him or not, but he was indeed next door neighbors to Doug in Chantilly, VA during the golden years. Anyway, we have been known to toss it around every once in a while.

That's sa-weet. And Die Hard, I have a authentic Spear helmet, and although I just got it in March, there's a good chance that I'll be wearing it while watching some of the games this season. Fits like a glove baby.:cheers:

Hopefully I can avoid scratching it up too badly. But that will all depend on how the 'skins play this year, don't want to end up doing a lot of this: :gus:

Archived